• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed BUYERS OF GARY REPLY TO THIS ACCOUNT

Gary5566

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have read this post and I think I can help.

So far, there are three TSF claiming the paid and not received items:

@Charliemouse, @Mrpound and @MikeG1978. If there are more, please let me know, answering on here, for 100% transparency.

Of course, regrettable mistakes are happening and once a forum member lost from his credit, it is difficult to be trusted too soon.

I can give to @Burgur5352 my address in private. Garry will send to me tomorrow SD all his paid items and the parcel will be in my hands on Thursday until 1pm. He will put in the parcel a £10 note, to cover the postage cost for three letters 2nd class signed for and I will send to @Charliemouse, @Mrpound and @MikeG1978 their items.

I can do this, because from Saturday I will move to another address, so I am not afraid. But the parcel should arrive like a rocket in my hands.

Tell me, please, if this idea is good for all the parts involved.

Kindest regards,

Stefan.

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

@Charliemouse, @Mrpound and @MikeG1978. If there are more, please let me know, answering on here, for 100% transparency.

Of course, regrettable mistakes are happening and once a forum member lost from his credit, it is difficult to be trusted too soon.

I can give to @Burgur5352 my address in private. Garry will send to me tomorrow SD all his paid items and the parcel will be in my hands on Thursday until 1pm. He will put in the parcel a £10 note, to cover the postage cost for three letters 2nd class signed for and I will send to @Charliemouse, @Mrpound and @MikeG1978 their items.

I can do this, because from Saturday I will move to another address, so I am not afraid. But the parcel should arrive like a rocket in my hands.

Kindest regards,

Stefan.

Hmmm.. what if you move before they arrive.  Added fun

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Kindest regards,

Stefan.

Sounds good to me 👍

19 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

Hi.  I hope you and he are well.

Is the intent to refund people, or to complete the transaction and send the goods?

His intention is to send as originally planned. I can get him to send them now if you can just trust me with the address. But no one wants to let me know so I can’t tell him either.

So I’ll help him do the next best thing. 

My order was the Fiji coin.

10 minutes ago, Burgur5352 said:

He needs to know orders and addresses, they’re all set out in envelopes ready to go but no names on. 

I have PM'd requesting bank details.  If you can give me those, I am more than happy to provide my postal address.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

10 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

My order was the Fiji coin.

I have PM'd requesting bank details.  If you can give me those, I am more than happy to provide my postal address.

Update: the bank account did match, so I have provided my postal address.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly now, and I receive the coin.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

1 minute ago, Charliemouse said:

Update: the bank account did match, so I have provided my postal address.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly now, and I receive the coin.

You will, thank you for trusting me. 
he never had any intention of not sending. He’s really happy now I’m helping him sort this out. 

Archived