• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed BUYERS OF GARY REPLY TO THIS ACCOUNT

Gary5566

Here I have some Silver at spot price 

I also have numismatic pieces available. 

UK BASED 🇬🇧 

1968 .500 25 cents £1.50 (spot) 

Ottoman 1 Akçe  £2

South African Republic sixpence great condition £8

1878 1/4 rupee XF Very rare, 44,000 Mintage

£125 (Make me an offer!) 

Hong Kong 10 cents £2.50

Straits settlements 10 cents £3

1817 Sixpence £5

7.2 candareens £3

Fiji 1.5 ounce $25 for £24 (Close to Spot)

(Cession to the British empire) Sold

2 scrap silver bars £22 for both 46g for £22 (spot) (name engraved on back) sold

.925 old British sixpences. £7.43 (spot) sold

Silver Chains nice and wearable, spot is £10 so £15 for both? Super shiny and white, the larger one has never been worn. =SOLD

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take the 1.5oz Fiji, please.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

• Gary5566 changed the title to Done

Has anyone here been in contact with the seller?  It's gone quiet since paying 9 days ago, and no response to PMs.

I don't see any feedback since this thread, so I assume no one else has their goods either.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

2 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

Has anyone here been in contact with the seller?  It's gone quiet since paying 9 days ago, and no response to PMs.

I don't see any feedback since this thread, so I assume no one else has their goods either.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Looks as if he has not been on the site since 10th July.  The original listing has been edited to say "cheese"!

7 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I’m in the same boat, bought both chains and not received, sent multiple messages and no reply 👎

5 minutes ago, MikeG1978 said:

Any news if there is an issue when is acceptable  to request a refund if they can get one ?

I still haven't had my items and no response 

Bit of an awkward one yo be honest.

If you haven't received you're items or response to any messages, you can request a refund but can't see that being acknowledged either?

I sincerely hope and to be honest think everyone will receive their items 🙏 

Pretty sure if seller was planning to do a bunk,he would of chosen higher priced items, probably family issues or 100 other reasons but I've hope they will turn up soon.

@Gary5566 hope everthing is OK bud, wake the heck up and get these items delivered 🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Archived