• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed BUYERS OF GARY REPLY TO THIS ACCOUNT

Gary5566

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SlowFrog said:

Just gotta say, even if refunds are issued instead, I think Stefffana's offer is super generous. A very kind gesture indeed 👍

@stefffana is a star!

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

12 minutes ago, SlowFrog said:

Just gotta say, even if refunds are issued instead, I think Stefffana's offer is super generous. A very kind gesture indeed 👍

Agreed @stefffanayour offer is so nice i have sat back on the forum lately but certain people are always popping up in a positive way and you are one of them

10 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

@stefffana is a star!

Just now, MikeG1978 said:

Agreed @stefffanayour offer is so nice i have sat back on the forum lately but certain people are always popping up in a positive way and you are one of them

12 minutes ago, MikeG1978 said:

Me too lets hope its all sorted and back on track 

15 minutes ago, SlowFrog said:

16 minutes ago, Mrpound said:

I’ll do the same 👍

Thank you for your kind words, guys! I am out of reactions again.

All the best, everyone!🤗

I just want my items or money now

Its taken far too long to send out items when the phone broke the sender should have contact the forum explained the situation and then we would have all known and gave our addresses 

This is getting drawn out now and I just want it sorted either way 

I sound moody and do feel for people when things go wrong but a simple email on the first day would have sorted this 

Just now, MikeG1978 said:

Its taken far too long to send out items when the phone broke the sender should have contact the forum explained the situation and then we would have all known and gave our addresses 

I sound moody and do feel for people when things go wrong but a simple email on the first day would have sorted this 

Did you report it?

2 minutes ago, MikeG1978 said:

I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU EITHER. But now I can’t do anything because it’s BLOCKED. Please whoever did it contact your bank and say it was a mistake!

it was all going to be sorted today and now it can’t be.

1 minute ago, HelpingHands said:

You also owe at least one delivery from your previous account here

https://www.thesilverforum.com/profile/15979-ales/?tab=node_feedback_Feedback

That was sent and there was Proof provided. 

you are cruel to keep this public 

22 minutes ago, Burgur5352 said:

If you’re not involved then keep out of it. I am not sure why the mods have let this stay so public. 

you are rude and unhelpful.

Rude and unhelpful?

Read post back and see that I was the one trying to instill faith In garry when people were nervous. 

You want to be helpful? Lend your friend the postage money until his-your-bank account gets sorted.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Archived