• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Advice please on posting and price

I am selling the remainder of my Silver as follows:-

Queens Beasts boxed 10 oz set (circa £3000)

Date run of 8x10 oz Koalas 2008/2015  (circa £2000)

Date run of Britannias 1997/2021 plus varieties (37 coins at say £1000)

If I offer these and they are bought as sets (!!) has anyone any advice on posting these relatively high value items - I do not think Special delivery would cover them?

Do the prices seem reasonable?

Any help and advice would be gratefully received _ I am getting too old for trading! (84)

Frank

Just now, Lucylucy said:

It's only 10, I'm afraid!

Frank

Still a decent price, I have 8 of the 11 and my average spend on them is just over £310, and 2 of the ones I am missing are the most expensive on the secondary market

I think the QBs would go, and possibly quite quick 

The Koalas imo you have priced very well and may sell as a set but I've got a feeling splitting them would help 

The Brits have a better chance of staying as a set but are perhaps the only ones I would look at potentially lowering the price a little 

Just my thoughts though, GLWS 👍

On 27/06/2022 at 16:35, Fishy321 said:

I would look at potentially lowering the price a little 

Don't forget this run is 16x .958 and all the varieties inclusive which are getting more desirable for those into collecting. £27 per coin average seems a fair price to me. If I was in the mood for putting a £G into silver I'd probably give @Lucylucy's cuticles friction burns taking them out of their hands...