• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Pandas how am I doing

1 minute ago, Markb23 said:

20220529_161711.jpg

Fair play,great collection and dedication. Could probably try putting your duplicates up for swap/sale and hunt the remaining ones you need!

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

14 minutes ago, James32 said:

Fair play,great collection and dedication. Could probably try putting your duplicates up for swap/sale and hunt the remaining ones you need!

How do you do that

5 minutes ago, Markb23 said:

How do you do that

If you go to the buy/sell section you can post a wanted ad or for sale ad...just click on start new topic then choose on the drop down menu whether your item is for sale or trade.

27 minutes ago, James32 said:

If you go to the buy/sell section you can post a wanted ad or for sale ad...just click on start new topic then choose on the drop down menu whether your item is for sale or trade.

Thanks not sure on prices when graded as I usually just buy the coins and send em off for grading. 

Whats fair prices on these

20220529_161834.jpg

20220529_161841.jpg

And this 

20220529_161827.jpg

6 minutes ago, Markb23 said:

Thanks not sure on prices when graded as I usually just buy the coins and send em off for grading. 

Whats fair prices on these

20220529_161834.jpg

20220529_161841.jpg

And this 

20220529_161827.jpg

Wow Mark - great collection. MS70s get hard tot find the further back you go. In terms of your collection - you are missing the standard version of 2009. Should be an easy one to find in MS70 as a common year.

2002 seems to be fetching around the $200 mark in China

2008 looks to be around £100.

1987 is one I don't have in my collection so really interested in that one. Unfortunately only worth £20 in an MS69 grade :( 

Only kidding :D it's somewhere in the £400 to £450 region - hope for  @DavePanda to correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Interestingly the 5oz being less popular for collectors, much less demand - will be in the £350 to £400 region.

2 minutes ago, arphethean said:

Wow Mark - great collection. MS70s get hard tot find the further back you go. In terms of your collection - you are missing the standard version of 2009. Should be an easy one to find in MS70 as a common year.

1987 is one I don't have in my collection so really interested in that one. Unfortunately only worth £20 in an MS69 grade :( 

Only kidding :D it's somewhere in the £400 to £450 region - hope for  @DavePanda to correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Interestingly the 5oz being less popular for collectors, much less demand - will be in the £350 to £400 region.

Love this place 👌

12 hours ago, arphethean said:

I agree with almost all of the above (Well done on the collection so far)

The 5 oz I would say you would be lucky to get that much, as above, the collector base just is not there. I would value this at circa £320. The 1 oz I agree with, however recently there seems to be a wide price range on these, I sold my spare a few tears back for just over £100, (yes I spelt that right!).

Cheers