• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 100oz silver bar

ghhggggv

23 minutes ago, stataman said:

@vicamy had one a week or so ago at an amazing price. Don't know if it sold.

Yes, it was Elemetal 100oz bar. No one took the deal though but that one has gone anyway. 

I was told by my supplies that they had a few more about a week ago with the same price for me at £2225. Due to lack of interest last time, I didn’t put up a post.

At the moment the cheapest is the Baird & Co. one at their website if only weight matters rather than brand. Otherwise, can PM me for the Elemetal bar if of any interest. 

9 minutes ago, ghhggggv said:

Me and 1 seller Couldn’t agree on price

i am waiting to here back off 1 seller tho

What's the price target? Because I still think baird is your cheapest option ( unless a seller on here has an older bar in good profit)

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

18 minutes ago, ghhggggv said:

It’s not so much price target of the bar

it’s am I making a saving buying secondhand

example:

I picked up 2 x 1 kg bars this month

I saved around 10%-15% off retail

brand-new cost about £1650 I paid £1430

Good.

A little math:

You have paid for 2 kilo bars £1430. This is equivalent £22.24/oz. 

It is a very good price.

A brand new one from Baird is at this moment £2202, after you are adding VAT and shipping, meaning £22.02/oz and I am very sure that you will not find one cheaper on the second hand market.

My advice is to buy a brand new one, sealed and with COA if you really want your bar to be 100oz.

Or better, to keep buying more kilo bars, because are selling quicker when the time to sell will come.

10 minutes ago, Samuel21 said:

Its hard to move 100oz bars I've had two myself recently and got burnt due to spot price and not many people wanting a 100oz bar. Better and easier to hold 1kgs in my opinion.  

Have to agree...I love them but plan to hand straight to a dealer if/when the spot price moons😅

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• 4 weeks later...

Archived