• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1/10th coin run.

Dakaras

14 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Only one left to get. I have a libertad en route so not yet in hand. What will be the last one... Any ideas ?

IMG20220530125345.jpg

IMG20220530125733.jpg

Can be that one from Belize. Still for sale on Ebay. 6.22g of gold 500, with face value, legal tender. Price 175 pounds. Just but it, it is a nice and unusual one and You can focus on another task.😘

4 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Can be that one from Belize. Still for sale on Ebay. 6.22g of gold 500, with face value, legal tender. Price 175 pounds. Just but it, it is a nice and unusual one and You can focus on another task.😘

I do like it but I want them to all be of a similar size for continuity. I'm still debating whether to go for the ukrainian archangel Michael.... Just very expensive is all. 

24 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Only one left to get. I have a libertad en route so not yet in hand. What will be the last one... Any ideas ?

IMG20220530125345.jpg

IMG20220530125733.jpg

Impressive collection buddy!

I might source one of them tubes and capsules rather than my rm tube to stop collision after buying two 2022’s I don’t know if I have the heart now to put them metal on metal in a tube now 🤣

1 minute ago, Scaffstacker said:

Impressive collection buddy!

I might source one of them tubes and capsules rather than my rm tube to stop collision after buying two 2022’s I don’t know if I have the heart now to put them metal on metal in a tube now 🤣

I sourced mine from @Pilsburyon here. Not sure if he has any more but I might be coming into some in the coming weeks. If I do I'll let you know. 

9 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I do like it but I want them to all be of a similar size for continuity. I'm still debating whether to go for the ukrainian archangel Michael.... Just very expensive is all. 

Gibraltar or Isle of Man would be cheaper options.

Or Belize.🤪😜🤣🥳

1 hour ago, Mtaybar said:

No need for an isle of man.... UK covered. I'll look into the others. 👍

You have covered 

North and South America 

Europe twice

South Africa 

Britain 

Asia

Only thing left is Eastern Europe and you have about 18 options 🤔 I'd say go with the well known Ukraine angel.

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, Dakaras said:

I've 6 now in the 1/10th coins from different countries run, and a 1/10th round for my 10 from different mints run.

Australia, Britain, South Africa, USA, France and Singapore so far!

Maple, Philly, Libertad and a Kiwi are the targets when I've money again. 

Nice. Well done so far!🥳🥳🥳

7 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

I've 6 now in the 1/10th coins from different countries run, and a 1/10th round for my 10 from different mints run.

Australia, Britain, South Africa, USA, France and Singapore so far!

Maple, Philly, Libertad and a Kiwi are the targets when I've money again. 

But south Africa is Kruggerand, isn't it? So no face value and you have accepted it.

If krugg was accepted, can be accepted your Dubai round as well.😁

Edited by stefffana

6 minutes ago, stefffana said:

But south Africa is Kruggerand, isn't it? So no face value and you have accepted it.

If krugg was accepted, can be accepted your Dubai round as well.😁

Arghh! I thought Krugerrand was listed as coin on Numista? So I popped it in , if it's not and a round then 5 down! And 2 on my mints rounds and coins run.

2 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

Arghh! I thought Krugerrand was listed as coin on Numista? So I popped it in , if it's not and a round then 5 down! And 2 on my mints rounds and coins run.

Yeah both you and Matthew have taught me one thing...this is impossible to do lol.

I'm going for a magnificent 7 and then taking a hammer to the lot of it.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip