• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Edgy alternative reverses - what are you looking for?

ady

We have seen the beasts, legends, heraldry, classical, commemorative, and to some degree ships, birds ( though nation adopted mainly ), celebs ! some insects and arachnids. But what would make a great series?

4 minutes ago, Gordy said:

well serious or not, we have had Norse Gods, Greek Gods, Hindus may or may not get upset with gods/goddesses but pagan gods are cool for designs they even have their own three graces lol

53276fb767df1c7bf6664c473705ddaf--wiccan-art-pagan.jpg

Chucky the doll's face....Freddie krugers breasts and some geezer down the pubs hands 🤢 

Screenshot_20220210-232637_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220210-232611_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220210-232648_Chrome.jpg

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

My c0ck n balls on it, but I dont think they could do a coin small enough, but when Im dead people can say well that bully from TSF wasnt such a bad bloke. So they could rember me!

Always a good laugh life and rissole of the farty!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, James32 said:

Page 3 of yester-year ?

Yes yes Yes. Alsong as it was of models in there prime not currently now ,as I suspect linda lusadis jugs are now like spaniels ears and round her ankles now!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

4 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Yes yes Yes. Alsong as it was of models in there prime not currently now ,as I suspect linda lusadis jugs are now like spaniels ears and round her ankles now!

By the way, i think it will hard to find a perfect proof coin after years.  Once you notice the coin is a bit dirty, especially in high relief areas, you will try to clean or wipe it with your hands directly, too irresistible🤣🤣...oops, impaired proof then.

10 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Linda is now 63 !    But is still in. pretty good shape.  She could have her own collection through the years from ‘77 onwards 

Just now, CANV said:

Linda is now 63 !    But is still in. pretty good shape.  She could have her own collection through the years from ‘77 onwards 

Im game!😁