• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

I'm confused again

theman73

Just now, theman73 said:

Well, that's why I'm here

I saw them but I was thinking someone know a more realistic price.

Regards

Try auction on here and I'm sure it will reach fair value?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

I don't think so James.

I try a few coins here , very disappointed results.

But let's try again

Look here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185063975801

I think is close to reality to ask £40 for the coin?

If yes I will posted here and you will see no one take it.

?

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

I imagine you could get £40 on eBay if your lucky but I would say it would take a while to sell.

Here you would get spot price plus maybe a few quid as only a limited amount of members are probably interested in something like this so I think you have to be realistic.

So weigh up

(how much you want for it)

compared to

(how long will it take to sell)

that will tell you where you sell and for how much 👍

37 minutes ago, theman73 said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185063975801 

The link is showing that I can sell it around £40 on eBay

9 minutes ago, theman73 said:

You are right

Here is no place for me to sale

I try to sell 60 Dragons here, not a single one sold, in the meantime I sold 49 of them to eBay in 1 week.

I pay for them like everybody else.

I am quite surprised about those dragons as £28 is the right price from them to be fair, you also have to think about the time of year it is most people are skint from Xmas.

I'm more surprised then you I bought it here on forum with £27 each

Unfortunately I have 1 sale here rest of my silver all sold on eBay.

But let's talk about the last coin

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

22 minutes ago, theman73 said:

You are right

Here is no place for me to sale

I try to sell 60 Dragons here, not a single one sold, in the meantime I sold 49 of them to eBay in 1 week.

I pay for them like everybody else.

Sounds like you need to sell on eBay then? Must be some kind of brilliant marketplace for goods 🤷‍♂️

In all seriousness though, silver has had inflated premiums for a long time now, most buyers are fed up of it. Dealers are selling brits for 22.98 each. This is where stackers are buying from. Sterling silver is generally not worth any premium at all to a stacker. Good luck.

Edited by TommyTwoShots

50 minutes ago, theman73 said:

Now I have another coin for you to wonder

I found it on numista 1000 mintage but not a word about the value

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/exonumia117387.html

20220130_093254.thumb.jpg.384051629566a5923146ec5e4c28aadf.jpg

20220130_093305.thumb.jpg.bbff2f332e00f3d8270c8a58e8345c07.jpg

Just double check if you can sell this on eBay. I have been flagged for trying to sell Iranian coins before and I think a couple from the Yemen. If it is on the banned list, sometimes you can get away with calling it Persian. 

14 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

Just double check if you can sell this on eBay. I have been flagged for trying to sell Iranian coins before and I think a couple from the Yemen. If it is on the banned list, sometimes you can get away with calling it Persian. 

Interesting…. Do you happen to know why there banned?