• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Charity auction for Crisis Homelessness - The 2022 Sovereign Print - Drawn by Timothy Noad - Coloured by SIlverDrum - Only one in the world!

SilverDrum

Charity AuctionHand coloured -  The 2022 Sovereign Print - Drawn by Timothy Noad - Coloured by SilverDrum  

This is a CHARITY AUCTION. All funds will be donated to Crisis Homeless charity 1082947. I make a donation to them every year, something close to my heart. 

For those of you that needed a laugh after having your 2022 Sovereign RM print arrived with a crease, or for anyone that missed out on the release. Maybe you just thought it needed some colour and a frame? Maybe a Christmas gift for the partner you daren't tell about the sovereigns!

I have for you, something very special! A limited edition, drawn by Timothy Noad, inspired bootleg, don't tell the mint, i printed my own and coloured it in. Even has a frame so it arrives flat! One and only in the world..

Colourized 2022 Sovereign Print!

IMG-0141.thumb.jpg.da5021f18d1ba0c8a3a37b4d9cba0740.jpgIMG-0133.thumb.jpg.527fc57679dce1ad246289bc4b78ec55.jpgIMG-0135.thumb.jpg.c5f4e7fe8beb42ad8d5ab010fdc6fb49.jpg

IMG-0137.thumb.jpg.78c0df19e61f1f6198a7507cd05f3e22.jpgIMG-0140.thumb.jpg.ebb4f5a704af2c84739289c6b1caaf95.jpgIMG-0138.thumb.jpg.b3b0256dd6dbe4d56fed3ea1a28d9272.jpg

For the back story behind this, please check out the 2022 Sovereign thread where this creation began.

Starting price: £5

Charity donation: 100% of proceeds, from this auction, will go to the above named charity. A receipt of donation will be posted here on the auction thread. 

Ending time and date: Sunday 28th November 2021 1900 hrs (note that the silver forum will automatically order posts based on the order of posting. The order on this thread will be the order of bids made)

Set increments: As this is a charity auction bid what you feel comfortable with. Starting bid is £5

Winning bidder: The winning bidder is the person that has made the highest bid at the point the auction closes. The thread posts contain timestamps so the final bid during the final minute will be the winning bid. Bids after 1900 will not be accepted. In the event the winning bidder renege on their final bid I will contact second place, third place accordingly. 

Shipping: Cost of shipping will be covered by me anywhere in the UK. International buyers please PM before bidding to discuss.

Payment terms: Payment to be made by bank transfer or PPFF. Fund's must be transferred to me from the winner, and i will make the donation and post proof once completed :) 

Please note: I have spoken to @ChrisSilverand confirmed that it was okay to list, and to auction in the UK PM ungraded section of the forum.

Good luck everyone, happy bidding 😁

"To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain and play with it". - Charlie Chaplin

78av.gif

Wow you are all amazing, what a generous bunch! Glad to be apart of this community, i am so appreciative of all the kind words and bidding so far! 

@AndrewSL76 @dicker @Darr3nG @GoldDiggerDave @Paul

This would make a great addition to anyone that managed to get the mythical six coin set, don't let a mere five Sov set owner beat you in the bids...

78av.gif

15 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

If anyone want's me to colour in an legit RM version send it my way... we can discuss colour schemes and donations 🤪

Amazed at the love this has received, and all the extra donations alongside the bidding!  

🤣🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

@SilverDrum You have been inspirational and given me an idea, I recently saw Royal Mints Una and the Lion Christmas decorations, I've come up with my own interpretation of Royal Mint branded Christmas decorations......I've loved the series so much I'd have to go with these!

Also I'll match @Paul £50 and raise it a £5

Bid £55 and win lose or draw will donate the £20 for the laugh you have given me! 

Might get told off but I think it's funny.....................

balls.png

If you win @GoldDiggerDavei can add some...er...bawballs to the beasts 😂

Really appreciating all the added donation's, this time of year the crisis team really do a lot for people. Sure many will feel the kindness from this forum's efforts 🙂

On that note let's get this bidding going....

spacer.png

Auction end's on Sunday 28th November 7pm! 

78av.gif

Congratulations @GoldDiggerDave!! I had to check the timestamps with the flurry of bids at the last moment. But @GoldDiggerDavesniped it from all of you with a bid of £55!!! Thank you for all the bids and donation's which i am super grateful for. @AndrewSL76@dicker@Darr3nG@Paul@LukeStacker

On 24/11/2021 at 16:06, GoldDiggerDave said:

Also I'll match @Paul £50 and raise it a £5

Bid £55 and win lose or draw will donate the £20 for the laugh you have given me! 

Shall be in touch with the winner and update this page with the donation :D

78av.gif

@SilverDrum   I felt the bid of £55 and the pledge of £20 was not enough for your hard work, and is worth more in my eyes than the Royal Mints RRP so thought it only proper to raise this to £95.01.

Thanks 

Dave

donation .png

Thank you so much @GoldDiggerDavefor putting such a big smile on my face! What a generous person you are to have made such a donation :D Hope you enjoy the print!

Truly overwhelmed that we've been able to make such a big donation to Crisis, i know at this time of year they give a lot of help to people that really appreciate it! So far between @GoldDiggerDaveand @Darr3nGwe have donated £124.07!! I've not confirmed with@LukeStackerand @AndrewSL76with the bonus donations, but that would bring the total up to £204.07. I will be adding a donation to shortly to bring the total up to £300, as this will allow crisis to make a difference to ten peoples lives this Christmas. 

Below i have attached a link to the Crisis website. This is just a little information about how £29.06 can give one person, in their words, a chance to start the journey out of homelessness. 

Crisis at Christmas: Why £29.06?

78av.gif

Archived