• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Pulled the trigger tonight on an STG silver order:

Tube of 25 1 oz 2015 Canadian Maples (bullion - for the stack, at £12.63 each)

Tube of 20 1 oz 2015 Kookaburras (can't wait to see these, looks a great design, and the 25th anniversary etc)

Single 10 oz 2015 Koala and Kookaburras

Finally - a 1 kg Kookaburra. Call me crazy - but this looks so much more fun than a generic 1 kg bar, and the price is so much better!

That might be it for silver for 2015 now......apart from some shiny NZ collectors stuff that is on its way also!

Let's see if my timing was good or stupid...

Pulled the trigger tonight on an STG silver order:

Tube of 25 1 oz 2015 Canadian Maples (bullion - for the stack, at £12.63 each)

Tube of 20 1 oz 2015 Kookaburras (can't wait to see these, looks a great design, and the 25th anniversary etc)

Single 10 oz 2015 Koala and Kookaburras

Finally - a 1 kg Kookaburra. Call me crazy - but this looks so much more fun than a generic 1 kg bar, and the price is so much better!

That might be it for silver for 2015 now......apart from some shiny NZ collectors stuff that is on its way also!

Let's see if my timing was good or stupid...

I am sure there will be something to temp you later in the year. :)

Bought a 10oz snake today to beef up my Lunar II collection. Still need 5 and 10oz rabbits and tigers! Oh and Mice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Founder & Administrator

2oz BU lunar horse and 2oz BU lunar mouse

edit: read how the story unfolds below.

Edited by ChrisSilver
Made a little mistake LOL

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

2oz BU lunar horse and 2oz BU lunar mouse

Well done on the mouse. Are you in confession mode?

What did you pay for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Series 2. Series 2.

i wish S1. Later though.

Bought them from Arshimo. £35 + £42 + £2.50 delivery.

BTW, Danny, I sent you a PM, but I guess you haven't seen yet.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Lol, you are confusing mice with rabbits.

Panic over!!!!

Easily confused, both can be white, both can be brown, both have whiskers. both have tails. Easily confused.

£42 for mouse never Chris,what was that the deposit :)

:lol: Yea. Was a bit of a spontaneous purchase. Could have bought cheaper in Germany if I did some digging, but I wasn't activity looking for these. Just saw them and spontaneously bought them.

Discounts / Offers

Ok. Now I look like a fool.

Lets ignore the posts above.

Today I bought...

2oz BU S2 Lunar Rabbit - £42
2oz BU S2 Lunar horse - £35

Rushing around doing a million things, and not concentrating. :D

Discounts / Offers

Another 2oz's of silver bullion nothing special.one was the lucky dip Atkinsons are offering be interesting to see what comes, not bothered what it is really.My gold money went on the car tax so had to have a buying fix somehow. Thankyou to Fluttershy for buying my bar tubes as i used that money towards one of the coins, got an Apmex eagle again from Sarnia. :) Feels good to add some more to the stack regardless what it is.Sarnia has a nice little one oz poured bar but sold out  i wonder if they will get some more in.