• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Just bought 2 more Victoria shield sovereigns from HGM

Talked on the phone and asked for two in the best condition, no real toning, scratches, chunks out of the edges & good detail in the hair etc

Anxiously hoping I will get two nice ones 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

• Founder & Administrator

2015 1oz Lunar Goat with Lion Privy mark
2015 1oz Lunar kookaburra with lunar goat privy mark

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Founder & Administrator

Lunar goat with privy,Chris did you get one of the 2 that were left? or has someone else

got some on now?

I didn't buy from eBay. The eBay listing only has a stock of 1 left, did you buy the other one?

I might be wrong but I think this hasn't been released yet or has just recently been released, hence why only 1 eBay listing. Probably a preorder.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Today I went on a bit of a spending spree......

86 oz of silver from STG.

5 full sovereigns, 1 Half sovereign, and 1 quarter Krugerrand.

7 Victoria Crowns.

3 1 oz silver coins, 2 * ASE, and a 2014 Maple.

Well that's your beer money all spent, now what are you going to do? ;)

Thanks to woody, I've just bought 3 Silver Shield Lunar sheep being chomped on by two wolves.

Looking forward to getting these. :)

$_12.JPG

I am looking for these as well did you got it for decent price HT. Let me know where you got it from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to woody, I've just bought 3 Silver Shield Lunar sheep being chomped on by two wolves.

Looking forward to getting these. :) 

$_12.JPG

I am feeling sorry for that sheep!! Maybe I should accelerate my pursuit of the RM 2015 gold and silver ounces out of sympathy...

I am looking for these as well did you got it for decent price HT. Let me know where you got it from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very decent price from one of our very own forum members. Woody65. He has just set up a bullion company and has an ebay shop as well, with 1799 positive feedbacks

Drop him a message, I'm sure he will tell you more...

oh and his website is at, https://www.yorkshirebullion.co.uk/product-category/generic-round-bullion/

For the record his website prices compare very favourably with other UK bullion dealers such as Atkinsons 

Edited by Highland Tiger

Very decent price from one of our very own forum members. Woody65. He has just set up a bullion company and has an ebay shop as well, with 1799 positive feedbacks

Drop him a message, I'm sure he will tell you more...

oh and his website is at, https://www.yorkshirebullion.co.uk/product-category/generic-round-bullion/

For the record his website prices compare very favourably with other UK bullion dealers such as Atkinsons

I have been buying from them for a while, didn't realise he was on the forum !!!

Stacker since 2013