• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

TRANSNISTRIA 1/2 Oz SILVER COIN 2014 YEAR OF THE HORSE CHINESE LUNAR CALENDAR (Mintage 200)

13635_vvv.jpg

In circulation since: December 2, 2013
Denomination: 100 Roubles
Quality: proof-like
Metal: Silver 925
Weight: 13.87  g
Diameter: 32 mm
Word Mintage:  ONLY 200 pcs

THE COINS WERE SOLD OUT FROM THE MINT IN JUST A FEW HOURS!

The obverse: there is an image of the State Emblem Pridnestrovskaia Moldavskaia Respublika in the centre, circled by an inscription "ПРИДНЕСТРОВСКИЙ РЕСПУБЛИКАНСКИЙ БАНК" (Pridnestrovskiy Respublikanskiy Bank) in Cyrillic above the image along the edging and an inscription "100 РУБЛЕЙ" (100 rubles) in Cyrillic. An inscription «2013» indicating the Year is below the image of  the State Emblem. At the left – a logo of  the manufacturer, the state assay brand, on the right – metal designation, alloy test.

The reverse: in the center – the image of a horse; at the left – an inscription "ГОД ЛОШАДИ" (YEAR OF THE HORSE), the hieroglyph designating a symbol of  2014, below – an inscription "2014".

- comes in the original capsule with Certificate of Authenticity.

The 2014 is the key date for the series thus far ( 9 of 12 lunar years represented)

2006 Year of the dog ( 1000 ), 2007 Pig ( 500 ),  2008 Rat ( 500 ), 2009 Ox Bull ( 500 ), 2010 Tiger ( 250 ), 2011 rabbit ( 300 ), 2012 dragon ( 250 ) 2013 snake ( 250 ) , 2014 horse ( 200 )

..I really like the Ox Bull as well:

Edited by Luker2

TRANSNISTRIA 1/2 Oz SILVER COIN 2014 YEAR OF THE HORSE CHINESE LUNAR CALENDAR (Mintage 200)

13635_vvv.jpg

In circulation since: December 2, 2013

Denomination: 100 Roubles

Quality: proof-like

Metal: Silver 925

Weight: 13.87  g

Diameter: 32 mm

Word Mintage:  ONLY 200 pcs

THE COINS WERE SOLD OUT FROM THE MINT IN JUST A FEW HOURS!

The obverse: there is an image of the State Emblem Pridnestrovskaia Moldavskaia Respublika in the centre, circled by an inscription "ПРИДНЕСТРОВСКИЙ РЕСПУБЛИКАНСКИЙ БАНК" (Pridnestrovskiy Respublikanskiy Bank) in Cyrillic above the image along the edging and an inscription "100 РУБЛЕЙ" (100 rubles) in Cyrillic. An inscription «2013» indicating the Year is below the image of  the State Emblem. At the left – a logo of  the manufacturer, the state assay brand, on the right – metal designation, alloy test.

The reverse: in the center – the image of a horse; at the left – an inscription "ГОД ЛОШАДИ" (YEAR OF THE HORSE), the hieroglyph designating a symbol of  2014, below – an inscription "2014".

- comes in the original capsule with Certificate of Authenticity.

They also have a year of the rabbit snake and dragon.

I haven't bought for a week, withdrawals here :( £1100 saved for the right buy though! not much to some I know but to me that's the most cash i have ever had at one time in my life.. :o

Really I shouldn't be buying anything, and should be putting it by for Xmas. But like you I get itchy fingers if I've not bought anything for a few days, 

STG 30 OZ order to lower average

1 Panda

5 Brittanias

5 USA Eagles

1 1oz Lunar Goat

5 2OZ Lunar Goat

1 Koala

2 Kooks

5 2014 libertads

5 x 2015 1oz koala

2 x 2oz lunar goat

4 x 2015 1oz kooks

2 x 2014 1oz libertads

21 x 2014 1oz noahs ark

That's my biggest order to date....no more silver for me this year

I like these mixed bundles people are ordering. Makes my bulk supply of Noah's Arks seem a bit boring! lol Shows two very different approaches to picking up 30-ish ounces though, Interesting.

Just placed my first order at Silver to Go. :)    

Britannia, 2 Pounds, 1oz Silver, 2014
   Maple Leaf, 1oz Silver, 2014 
   Vienna Philharmonic, 1oz Silver, 2014
   Lunar Goat, 1oz Silver, 2015 
   Koala, 1oz Silver, 2015 
   Kookaburra, 1oz Silver, 2015 
   Mexico Libertad, 1oz, Silver 2014 
   Britannia, Privy Mark Horse, 2 Pounds, 1oz Silver, 2014
Edited by Kevin G