• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Auction Catalogues - The Bentley Collection

dicker

I am after some other coin Auction catalogues (being a bibliophile).

As time passes it becomes harder to track ones down - particularly ones from Australia which I am rather interested in

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

7 hours ago, dicker said:

Just to add - the Baldwins Auction Catalogues and realised amounts can be downloaded from here.

Invaluable information!

https://www.baldwin.co.uk/auction-archive/

Best

Tim

Another great post from you @dicker, thank you. I've followed your link to the Baldwins Archive and downloaded auctions 73 (part 1), 76 (Part 2) and 79 (Part 3), making a full set of The Bentley Collection. I'd love the hardback version that @CadmiumGreen has, but the PDF copies will make good reading in the meantime.

There's an auction catalogue for sale on ebay at the moment, but it's just for part 2 at £20 inc post, so bagging all 3 for £20 was a great buy.

Edited by Booky586

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Just came across the Bentley collection referenced today and searched it out

Found this, although it's already been posted from a different source above it seems won't do any harm to have a backup

https://issuu.com/baldwinscoins/docs/full_for_issuu

I have a PDF version of you need it. 

Best

Dicker

The Quartmaster catalogue is v hard to find.  I have been looking for a long time.

There was an Auction Catalogue and a Book published (v low volume) - I can find neither!

6 hours ago, refero said:

that s why i bought that lot, even if not cheap at all

Very envious of the Quartermaster collection catalogue! It was a very special auction!

9 hours ago, Booky586 said:

When I can't get hold of an original hardcopy I'll settle for a PDF, but I've searched the web and can't find the Quartermaster catalogue in any ebook format.

Anyone got a copy out there?

I have not found one….