• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2021 St. Helena Victory 1oz Silver proof

DetectiveBoggs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting, it´s a new series representing 6 virtues in this order:  Victory, Truth, Charity, Justice, Courage, Constancy. The coins will be based on the sculptures which are represented in the Victoria monument outside of the Buckingham Palace.

There is no information if they are going to mint silver BU coins. At the moment only gold and silver Proof available.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I got mine 3 days ago via DHL courier. It’s pricey, considering the foreign exchange rate and the international shipping costs, but I have no regrets.  It’s a great looking coin for any collection, and I look forward to collecting the rest of the series.  I would have gone for the bullion version of the Victory, but they sold out quickly here in Canada.  Getting the more expensive proof coin from the UK was the only way I could get the Victory coin.  

9 hours ago, EddieC said:

Mine just turned up. Really impressed. Can’t wait for the rest. Does anyone have any ideas on release dates/timeframes for the next ones?

9 hours ago, EddieC said:

Mine just turned up. Really impressed. Can’t wait for the rest. Does anyone have any ideas on release dates/timeframes for the next ones?

I emailed EIC that very same question you have lol.  They told me they plan to release each coin in 6 month interval.  If you are interested in the series like I am, I would recommend checking their website periodically to check for their new releases. 

13 hours ago, ak74 said:

There is the presale of next coin in series on one european site, with which i haven't had any experience yet.

There the release date is said to be 25th of May :)

https://www.silber-sammler.de/en/detail/index/sArticle/1650

Thx for the heads up!  I am surprised, however, that EIC hasn’t posted up info (or offer pre-sale) on the 2nd coin.  I wonder why that is?  🤔

Ok for those who want to know, here’s a screenshot from the German website.  Near the bottom of the pic, you’ll see the tentative release dates of the entire series.  This gives you ample opportunity to plan your purchase of this series accordingly.  😊

3C0F8691-A4B9-4F83-B112-8E86B4793CF4.png

Archived