• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

goldsilver.be nightmare £1750 order missing

oddball

On 20/07/2020 at 11:53, Tritoon01 said:

This is BS.....Not that I'm whishing you will ever experience problems with GS.....but boy.....I believe you would sing a little lower then

I waited best part of 7 weeks on an order Zi was expecting in 3 weeks. Got stressed, freaked out a little... a lot. Then finally got a phone number off a member of the forum, called, held my tongue. Received the order 3-4 days later, it was as if it was sitting somewhere and someone had forgot to post.

My order wasn’t £10k ... it was £9200. And yer I did have an issue. I will not order over a £1k again at a time there. Too stressful. 

@oddball going to message you direct mate. I know your fear! 

4 minutes ago, Silverman2U said:

I waited best part of 7 weeks on an order Zi was expecting in 3 weeks. Got stressed, freaked out a little... a lot. Then finally got a phone number off a member of the forum, called, held my tongue. Received the order 3-4 days later, it was as if it was sitting somewhere and someone had forgot to post.

My order wasn’t £10k ... it was £9200. And yer I did have an issue. I will not order over a £1k again at a time there. Too stressful. 

@oddball going to message you direct mate. I know your fear! 

i think they delay the dispatch on purpose , i have a feeling they are actually lacking of funds or stock , so if you dont care they wont post the silver to you 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

i have had 17 orders using vault, ship later over the last year,  with 3 deliverys. they where all small orders . 5 coins here and there. one was around 500 euro. they all went fine. this is the first time i have had a problem.  it happens to be the biggest value order as well by far. 

its always harder to deal with, when you've got a big number order, but hang in there:-

it took me a month to get some coins out of Royalmint vault, between them changing their website, locking me out of my account, then ignoring three call off attempts

it took 3 calls to customer services, each one telling me they would expedite the order, third one actually did - stress i didn't need - from a UK based company too

hope you get yours resolved soon

So sorry to read that nothing changed as of yet for you @oddball. This is outright disgraceful. there is no excuse for their lack of communication imo.

I used them many times in the past, but I think after this thread they lost me as a customer.... 

@oddball I feel your pain although my amount is not as much. I've been waiting for a reply from Goldsilver since Friday. I created and paid for 2 orders and emailed them straight afterwards letting them know that I would like it to be sent together as they instruct on the site. No reply or confirmation and sure enough only one package has arrived. The other has still got a status of unpaid even though payment has been made. This was Thursday. 6 emails later and still no response.  Their customer service is extremely poor, very bad

Looking for 1981 and 1983-1984 GOLD Ghanaian coins

They don't care about customers. 
If you're not a big client they gonna send you their worst coins and don't answer your emails. 

Just advise people not to deal with those crooks :)

just called them. i got an instant answer. they checked and said they have the parcel packed already. it was forgot about between 2 people. they don't know why it wasn't sent out.  the man on the phone was really opologetic. he said sorry for the mess, and the long wait. he said don't ever worry, the silver will always be sent.  said it will be sent out today.  and just received the ups tracking email. worry over,  i will update when the parcel arrives. 

2 minutes ago, oddball said:

just called them. i got an instant answer. they checked and said they have the parcel packed already. it was forgot about between 2 people. they don't know why it wasn't sent out.  the man on the phone was really opologetic. he said sorry for the mess, and the long wait. he said don't ever worry, the silver will always be sent.  said it will be sent out today.  and just received the ups tracking email. worry over,  i will update when the parcel arrives. 

Awesome sauce 🙂 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

6 minutes ago, oddball said:

ust called them. i got an instant answer. they checked and said they have the parcel packed already. it was forgot about between 2 people. they don't know why it wasn't sent out.  the man on the phone was really opologetic. he said sorry for the mess, and the long wait. he said don't ever worry, the silver will always be sent.  said it will be sent out today.  and just received the ups tracking email. worry over,  i will update when the parcel arrives. 

Great! Would you mind sharing the number please? I've been calling them haven't been getting through

Looking for 1981 and 1983-1984 GOLD Ghanaian coins

3 hours ago, oddball said:

This is excellent news, very happy it has been sorted out. Was looking at ordering from them, but this post and the unfavourable reviews on Trustpilot have made me rethink. 

Sorry to go off topic a little.

I got some gold delivered from Bairds at the start of lockdown.

Delivery guy just left it at the door and didn't even ring!. I was shocked.

I was then thinking how easily I could claim it didn't arrive and get refund/replacement. For a split second I considered as it was a lot of money but then my concience took over.

Archived