• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

BBC report on the Bank of England Gold

blackfeather

27 minutes ago, blackfeather said:

Just saw this on the news, makes my small stack look pathetic

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-51416500/bank-of-england-gold-rare-look-inside-the-vaults

Just watched it myself - good shout! @blackfeather

As @sovereignsteve says - "they" didnt let on how much of ALL that shiney pile belonged to UK -

they also made the comment that "None has ever been stolen form the Bank of England"!! WTF!

GORDON BROWN robbed the Uk blatantly - selling at $350 an ounce and its now $1570 

The Bank of England’s gold vaults hold £194bn worth of gold bars.

But who does it belong to?

There have been no heists at the BoE - there has been one big heist and all the Nation's gold was stolen in a rehypothecation Ponzi scheme.

So ask yourself - why do the BBC (State propaganda outlet) make a whimsical piece about the 'massive' stack of gold at the BoE? - so massive it has to be put on pallets or else it might sink into the clay under the bank. The man fails to say that bars are usually on pallets so the forklift we see in the clip can move them around if necessary.

There is no gold that belongs the Nation in the BoE - but the BBC put out a piece which is squirreled away in the subconscious - there is lots of gold at the BoE - enough to make a billion wedding rings or cover the country in gold leaf. Nothing to worry about people we are in safe hands. It's another BBC psyop on behalf of the usual suspects.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

If you believe records the U.K. is the 17th largest gold holder at 310 ton and second to New York for holdings of other countries. 

1 hour ago, 5huggy said:

GORDON BROWN robbed the Uk blatantly - selling at $350 an ounce and its now $1570 

He halved what we have to what it is today. 

In the late 60's and early 70's Charles de Gaule tried to get as many dollars as possible to buy gold back from the USA. Now some nations (i.e. Germany, Poland, etc) have started repatriating their gold from London, New York and Paris not long ago and other nations are following example. Countries like China, Russia, India, etc are buying as much gold as they can get hold off. China is even massively underestimating the amounts of gold they own so not to draw attention from the USA. Something is going to happen soon...

On 10/02/2020 at 13:03, blackfeather said:

Just saw this on the news, makes my small stack look pathetic

BOE had 325 years to stack Gold and was established in 27 July 1694. I bet if you had 325 years to stack Gold it would look very impressive as well......

On 11/02/2020 at 23:08, Abyss said:

BOE had 325 years to stack Gold and was established in 27 July 1694. I bet if you had 325 years to stack Gold it would look very impressive as well......

...scrabbles around in my wallet.....yeah point taken 🤔🤔😵🤒

On 11/02/2020 at 23:08, Abyss said:

Not if you elect a Labour government - it soon disappears out the door.

I have always thought that the empty plinth in Trafalgar Square should have a statue in the style of a mooning gnome, except this one should have the leering face of Gordon Brown with his bum painted gold.

It could have been worse as the Swiss sold something like 1500 tons around the same time period.  A number of European countries also sold large amounts.  Plenty of people came out years afterwards saying it was a terrible deal but not so many of them said so at the time with economists often saying diversifying government portfolios was a good idea.

2 minutes ago, Murph said:

It could have been worse as the Swiss sold something like 1500 tons around the same time period.  A number of European countries also sold large amounts.  Plenty of people came out years afterwards saying it was a terrible deal but not so many of them said so at the time with economists often saying diversifying government portfolios was a good idea.

In hinsight everybody is an experienced economist

Archived