• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Series - Giants of the Ice Age

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, PablosGee said:

If anyone sees any of the Riesenhirsch appear on the UK dealers (or putting in an order from EU and looking to share postage back to the UK!) please let me know! 

I'd be interested depending on price.

Added 0 minutes later...
On 01/12/2019 at 21:49, platinreloaded said:

It is called " Riesenhirsch " and it comes out early in dezember 2019Hirsch.thumb.png.764d7978e305a1bc25f4ad95a27c42e4.png

How on earth do you find that out? Been looking all around.

Cheapest I can get delivered from EU would be ~£26 a coin plus postage from me to you. Quite a premium! 

Edit: GoldSilver.be now in stock cheaper for ~£23 + postage me to you, but I've never been keen to use them after reading some real horror stories!

I am keen to get hold of a few of these coins, so may put an expression of interest post in the trade section and see if there's similar interest. 

Edited by PablosGee

3 hours ago, PablosGee said:

Cheapest I can get delivered from EU would be ~£26 a coin plus postage from me to you. Quite a premium! 

Edit: GoldSilver.be now in stock cheaper for ~£23 + postage me to you, but I've never been keen to use them after reading some real horror stories!

I am keen to get hold of a few of these coins, so may put an expression of interest post in the trade section and see if there's similar interest. 

I have ordered several times with the Belgians and there have never been any problems. Reliable and very fast. Perfect delivery with FedEx.

7 hours ago, PablosGee said:

I believe @Panda6Pack is getting a number of these in 

6 hours ago, Bluenitsuj said:

I believe @Panda6Pack is getting a number of these in 

Thanks for the mention … Yes - bring these in at £22 (give or take) plus p&p of your choice

Added 0 minutes later...
6 hours ago, PablosGee said:

Ah great news! I've read back through the topic and seen his posts. 

Cheers! 

Indeed. They will be around £22 plus p&p of your choice.

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

This post kind of went all over the place.

I'll put up a post next week on The Giants of the Ice Age.  If I forget - someone remind me ...lol.

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

Already got 2 of the 1 Oz silver Mammoth coins, I think this will be the first series for me to complete so just bought 2 of the deer-coins. Mammoth coins were very pretty, hope the deer-coin will be on the same level

12 hours ago, Ron said:

Already got 2 of the 1 Oz silver Mammoth coins, I think this will be the first series for me to complete so just bought 2 of the deer-coins. Mammoth coins were very pretty, hope the deer-coin will be on the same level

Pretty much in the same situation bud. Only got into silver this year. Working on this series and Big 5. Got my order in already for 2 of these deer things. Love the design of these coins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2019 at 10:05, Thesilverman500 said:

I really like this series, the first coin was stunning and there is a nice cohesion between the coins so you know you are collecting a series.

Agreed. Plus they have the design around the top which is a really nice feature.

Added 0 minutes later...
On 07/12/2019 at 19:40, Panda6Pack said:

This post kind of went all over the place.

I'll put up a post next week on The Giants of the Ice Age.  If I forget - someone remind me ...lol.

I think you forgot?!

I don't think the Giant Deer coins are even available in the US...yet I hope.  I'm also a fan, I hope I can collect the entire series here.  I don't think they're importing a whole lot, so I don't think it's getting much attention here.  There are still 56 Mammoths available on Apmex, and maybe more at a higher price 

Edited by Branman1986

17 hours ago, sliver99 said:

Are there any other sites i can order 1oz of these for UK delivery?

I'm still selling these. 

• 4 months later...

New release in series is out - Giants of the Ice Age - Saber-Toothed Cat

Machairodontinae is an extinct subfamily of carnivoran mammals of the family Felidae (true cats). They were found in Asia, Africa, North America, South America, and Europe from the Miocene to Pleistocene living from about 16 million until about 11,000 years ago.
The Machairodontinae contain many of the extinct predators commonly known as "saber-toothed cats", including the famed genus Smilodon, as well as other cats with only minor increases in the size and length of their maxillary canines. The name means "dagger-tooth", dagger. Sometimes, other carnivorous mammals with elongated teeth are also called saber-toothed cats, although they do not belong to the felids. Besides the machairodonts, saber-toothed predators also arose in nimravids, barbourofelids, Machaeroidinae, Hyaenodonta and even in two groups of metatherians (thylacosmilids, sparassodonts and deltatheroideans).

ghana-1-oz-silver-giants-of-the-ice-age-

ghana-1-oz-gold-giants-of-the-ice-age-20

https://goldsilver.be/en/miscellaneous/3284-ghana-1-oz-silver-giants-of-the-ice-age-2020-saber-tooth-cat-5-cedis.html

Edited by daca