• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/11/2019 at 04:50, Wonger said:

If anyone thinks Silver is a bargain around this $17 area, they will be amazed at the bargain of sub $14 soon!😀

si.PNG

What you posted originally checked out so I'm going to kind of take your word on this one.

I figure $17 silver is not so much a bargain, but more or so an average price myself or around there. Maybe I'm wrong IDK.

• 1 month later...
On 27/11/2019 at 02:50, Wonger said:

If anyone thinks Silver is a bargain around this $17 area, they will be amazed at the bargain of sub $14 soon!😀

si.PNG

So for every 170k you will lose 30k. For those that pick it up at your supposed new bargain of “14” “if” it goes back up to 17 I you would make 30k. 

the only people these kind of moves really make a difference to are the ones that are much more intelligent than you: they are already so wealthy that they don’t care about 30k. You wouldn’t be posting bad like this if you actually knew what TF was going on.

yawn you are boring and poor minded. You don’t understand much. What happened to your initial statement .. “Silver is about to plummet”.  ....????

dont you have applications to put in at Micky D’s?

yes I am obnoxiously blatantly clowning you. Quit posting.

With FED dumping 250 BLN in last 2-3 month ( and THIS is not the END ) u expect Silver to go down to $14 ??

U dreamers need to stop smoking and looking into charts and do some digging to see whats going on in this  Credit Debt paradise word last days . The only reason why SIlver is still around ~$18 is the market manipulation but as more Debt FED prints as harder for them to manipulate it . This Credit Debt word is one lag from the total collapse , good time is over, darkness is in front of us. Check major dealers for physical silver rounds around spot price and u will find nothing , premium is going up and up last days .  Not trying to be pessimist but reality will push the real physical assets UP so be ready .

9 hours ago, Ablist said:

So for every 170k you will lose 30k. For those that pick it up at your supposed new bargain of “14” “if” it goes back up to 17 I you would make 30k. 

the only people these kind of moves really make a difference to are the ones that are much more intelligent than you: they are already so wealthy that they don’t care about 30k. You wouldn’t be posting bad like this if you actually knew what TF was going on.

yawn you are boring and poor minded. You don’t understand much. What happened to your initial statement .. “Silver is about to plummet”.  ....????

dont you have applications to put in at Micky D’s?

yes I am obnoxiously blatantly clowning you. Quit posting.

Wouldnt it be nice if Forum Members were friendlier to each other. We are all here to share our knowlede, interests and passion for precious metals and investments.

the multi month cycle favours silver holding it's

price. the multi year cycle makes a notable case

for silver to dip to $15 or less.

the young like to be dramatic with their predictions

because they didn't witness the fall to $14 the first

time around. with experience they may come to

recognise that there is a time and a place for

everything.

businesses needing to sell pm's now or soon

would hate lower prices going forward. for those

accumulating long term following a strategy, they

would sometimes welcome lower prices.

HH

No. I honestly can’t be nice about this: he comes in acting like he is God, Sylvia Brown you name it. He can probably speak to the dead as well 🤣 

This guy doesn’t know WTF he is talking about. New forum members that are potentially investing for the first time don’t need to be taken on roller coaster rides like this. He is all drama and hype. Probably has a less than one day attention span. People that are new here and are trying to actually learn and invest for their long term financial well being need to know they should NOT  listen to guys like this or make financial decisions based on his online drama.

So no. I can’t be nice. I think he is a clown. I stand by what I said: He gets no effing respect whatsoever.

100% thumbs down to Wronger.

If you’re not in a position to hold PMs for 10 years minimum you’re  too poor and wasting your time, money and intelligence researching or buying precious metals. My personal opinion. Since I’m not God or John Edwards I could be wrong though.

Spend your time on other things like learning to manage your bank account and staying out of debt that includes interest. That will make you a lot more money than buying a few thousand dollars of silver or gold here and there. Wise up people.

We just clawed back from 3 months ago, we had the $14.50 low and the $19.50 hu, the same people said z $25 by Christmas as said $12...tge thing is,if your short term for profit then ETF pm's, if you are building a nest egg then invest in the stock market conservatively as the bubble is about to burst...stashing is s big gamble that the market rebalanced for the next 20 years, you will only benefit in the short term because as prices rise so will the cost for you to buy more pm's.

So whatever reason your in this for, the only one that is going to not effect you too much is collecting individual pieces for historical value....or you'll pay more for the same, pay less for the same or sell and ho,d the cash until the next low comes along or its as much use as rock buried in the garden.

And notice I didn’t say that you would profit in 10 years. I said you should be in a position to hold them for 10 years, and it wont effect you financially, whether they are up or down. Part of a portfolio so to speak. 

As for historical value This is where graded numismatics come in and that’s an entirely different way to profit, based on an entirely different knowledge base. Let alone an entirely different way to value and invest in PMs.

image.png.f6663099212c5c6bd8b57c589f1881a6.png

i have subscribed to Paul for quite a while and listened to him for longer. i agree. 
He says here the USD is destroyed - so is the EUR, the Yen and so on. He is very conservative - he is not a metals pumper - he doesn't give prices or times - but he always, always comes back to gold and silver. Interestingly he says that ultimately it is cryptos backed by precious metals. 
The paper system is finished - the question is only when that realisation reaches a critical mass. 
So i just keep accumulating - like the Bank of China, the Bank of Russia, the Bank of Iran, the Bank of Holland, the Bank of Poland, the Bank of Hungary, the Bank of everywhere else with any sense.
They are doing this b/c the paper system is fecked and gold is money. 
Gold will go up - then silver will go up. 
Prices at the moment are very low. 
I accumulate gold and silver. If the price goes down a bit - so what - i keep accumulating. If it goes up - so what - i keep accumulating. 

This isn't going to take 10 years - we are in the end times now - the elite are careering to global lock down before 2030 - they are absolutely racing now, racing against time. i wish it would be longer - it would give me more time - there is never enough time. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Wrong Wonger has been posting i see 

If anyone thinks that Gold is a bargain here at $1460, they will be amazed at sub $1000! 😀

Dear God alive i didn't realise it was April 1st.
He will say this and then flip over in a 1 second tick chart. He said the price of silver would crash to $3 or some such and then he said he was long.
i only took notice to ridicule when he appeared - i took no notice when he disappeared. 
Buy and stack what you can. 
Build a food store - you can always eat it. 
Get prepared - the road is bumpy ahead.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Gold is currently just 2.5% below off its 2019 USD high, and we are very early into this new rally. $1800 should be a viable target. Possibly even the ATH of $1930.

GDX has room to run up to the 40 easily once 31 has been taken out, which, frankly could happen on any given day now.

5 hours ago, sixgun said:

image.png.f6663099212c5c6bd8b57c589f1881a6.png

i have subscribed to Paul for quite a while and listened to him for longer. i agree. 
He says here the USD is destroyed - so is the EUR, the Yen and so on. He is very conservative - he is not a metals pumper - he doesn't give prices or times - but he always, always comes back to gold and silver. Interestingly he says that ultimately it is cryptos backed by precious metals. 
The paper system is finished - the question is only when that realisation reaches a critical mass. 
So i just keep accumulating - like the Bank of China, the Bank of Russia, the Bank of Iran, the Bank of Holland, the Bank of Poland, the Bank of Hungary, the Bank of everywhere else with any sense.
They are doing this b/c the paper system is fecked and gold is money. 
Gold will go up - then silver will go up. 
Prices at the moment are very low. 
I accumulate gold and silver. If the price goes down a bit - so what - i keep accumulating. If it goes up - so what - i keep accumulating. 

This isn't going to take 10 years - we are in the end times now - the elite are careering to global lock down before 2030 - they are absolutely racing now, racing against time. i wish it would be longer - it would give me more time - there is never enough time. 

With the US/Eurozone/BofJ  (and I understand both China and perhaps India) pumping money into their financial system (QE or treasury buybacks/repo support) it has to suggest that (amongst other things) some sort of Central Bank inflationary game is going on - particularly important if you have mega debts like the US or state pension schemes . Inflation means ultimately a devaluation of financial based assets. A big problem is the devaluation of pension assets and the unfunded social commitments that exist -one just needs to look at the UK's unfunded NHS pension system to see examples of potential defaults.

When a sovereign cost £1 for our grandparents and is now nearly £300 the fiat system has proved consistently that paper does not maintain parity with the metals 

'morning all. In terms of retaining purchasing power, a lot's been written about the gold : men's suit ratio.  In 1900, when gold was roughly $20/oz you could take a $20 bill or a 1 oz gold piece and buy a decent men's suit. Today, you can still buy a suit with an ounce of gold. But what kind of suit can you buy with a $20 bill???  Hashtag  - the US dollar had lost roughly 98% of its value since creation of the Federal Reserve.

Surging metal prices would be nice, but until that happens, I'm happy with knowing my purchasing power is preserved and a hedge against monetary nflation.

Great discussion, thx.

V/r, 1000ozs

10 hours ago, sixgun said:

Wrong Wonger has been posting i see 

Dear God alive i didn't realise it was April 1st.
He will say this and then flip over in a 1 second tick chart. He said the price of silver would crash to $3 or some such and then he said he was long.
i only took notice to ridicule when he appeared - i took no notice when he disappeared. 
Buy and stack what you can. 
Build a food store - you can always eat it. 
Get prepared - the road is bumpy ahead.

Exactly there are many types of assets. Good power and hand tools. Wielding equipment, gas, food, water, bullets, weapons, guard dogs. Having a few extra well maintained vehicles. 

A young guy I know is starting to invest in PMs while also running up debt for financed iPhones and LED large screen TVs. He has massive interest on his payments to Best Buy, Visa, Home Depot, Toyota. 

He makes good money because he is a hard worker and has a good job. But most of it goes to .... drum roll ... interest. Most people don’t really understand bank fees and interest on home loans, car loans and credit cards. Getting rid of those is one of the fastest ways to build wealth if you already have a decent income. Living within your means for a few years to build substantial savings. Much faster than saving a little silver or gold here or there. Then you can start paying yourself with real assets. Then you can start buying silver and gold at the rate of thousands a month without panicking or worrying too much. Because your money is going to yourself not banks. Also unless you are trying to buy Ferrari’s (which is fine if you are and have the means) for most of us if we have a few hundred grand in assets. These small market moves make absolutely NO difference. If silver went to 50 I would probably sell. And then reinvest in another market (not other PMs) that was tanking simultaneously.

Maslow's hierarchy of needs.  

Saving a little silver and gold won’t make him much money, not create a financial hedge or a buffer in the way people talk about PMs potentially being able to do. when he is financially working against himself in this way. I’ve explained this to him, however he can’t stop himself from buying exciting NEW stuff. Eating out at expensive Sushi. AND he is also still susceptible to hype and BS like Wrongers. So when he bought some silver recently at around 19 for some eagles. He panicked a month or so later when it went down  a couple bucks and Sold at a loss of probably at least 10% let alone whatever Fees he may have incurred. Now it’s back up to where he bought it at within a few cents. This is what I mean by being too poor to hold, even though he makes well over 60k a year as an electrician and he’s only 26. He’s poor because of debt and interest. He’s poor because of financially irresponsible behavior. He’s poor because of a poverty mentality. Not because of fiat or silver or gold.

So he routinely pays 15%+ interest on generally useless items that depreciate quickly, will be worth next to nothing in a few years, if anything at all, while simultaneously he also takes losses on his investments because of a panicky roller coaster ride mentality.

Its very expensive and miserable to be poor because you don’t know how to manage interest. Especially when you make good money and you’re still poor and don’t understand why. Granted if you flip burgers for a living and make 20 grand a year while spending 20 grand a year, you’re never going to have significant savings or wealth that will make a substantial difference in your life.

Get your income up above your basic needs and your debt with interest taken care of. Step One.

Wronger and his ilk encourage panicky poverty mentality. It’s not okay. It’s not helpful. It’s bad advice. It’s like going to a sleazy used car lot to get a great vehicle at a great price and a low interest rate - good luck. I’m not here to be nice to everyone. I’m here to have meaningful useful discussion. If I strongly disagree I’m not afraid to say so. It adds dynamic to the conversation as well. I can’t sit around patting myself or others on the back for co-signing bad advice.

But as always this is my two-cents. People are all welcome to take it with a grain of salt. What do I know though? Well my cars have been paid cash for over a decade. I own properties that are paid for. I have $0 dollars in credit card debt. I eat what I want, I enjoy my life. All due to generating a good income and being responsible and intelligent with it.

Ultimately we all have to learn to think for ourselves. 

On 27/08/2019 at 05:47, DarkChameleon said:

I heard some say $18 by the end of the year, I think a few more tweets and it'll be 19 by the end of the year, perhaps even 20.

Here we are at Dec 31st 2018 and we sit right at about $18 as I post this. Good one ☝️ 

On 02/08/2019 at 03:44, Alex said:

I hate silver,I really do.Gold went up considerably but silver went down.I hear people talking about GSR and that silver has more potential than gold.Wake up people GSR it`s just going to get higher and higher.Silver is a waste of time and space.

Especially space and the premiums. I love silver honestly. I think it’s a lot prettier than gold visually. But storage does become and issue. They are both great physical assets to have. But I am slowly buying more gold than silver these days. Primarily due to the space issue.Silver just takes up way too much room. It starts to make it impractical.

Archived