• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

I heard some say $18 by the end of the year, I think a few more tweets and it'll be 19 by the end of the year, perhaps even 20.

Can someone please take his phone from him already???

1 hour ago, AgCoyote said:

To the moon. I kinda wish this was happening a year from now. I wanted more time to accumulate.

Well think on it this way, imagine if it happened a year ago...you'd be less in the money., some people sold a chunk of their silver when it hit $15.50 oz....imagine how they feel now.

For those people who are depressed at buying silver at these prices, remember our financial guru @vand has told us silver is going to £100 an oz. So anything bought now will seem a bargain to the price it will be in the future. Fill your pockets, boots, drawers, under the bed, basement, attic, under the patio, etc. Because we are all going to be quids in. :)  

3 minutes ago, HighlandTiger said:

For those people who are depressed at buying silver at these prices, remember our financial guru @vand has told us silver is going to £100 an oz. So anything bought now will seem a bargain to the price it will be in the future. Fill your pockets, boots, drawers, under the bed, basement, attic, under the patio, etc. Because we are all going to be quids in. :)  

I have the truck backed up and filling as we "speak" ta!  GSR tells me enough

1 hour ago, HighlandTiger said:

I started buying silver when it was about $5 an ounce... Those were the times! I have been buying all these years wire and silver findings to make my jewelry with, I just wished I had the stacking idea back then... Yup, seems we are on the uphill ride now.

3 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

Well think on it this way, imagine if it happened a year ago...you'd be less in the money., some people sold a chunk of their silver when it hit $15.50 oz....imagine how they feel now.

I remember that guy that opened a threat, "bought gold, got stung" or similar. He sold last autumn and insisted not selling it at that point was the mistake but that he bought gold in the first place. ....  I also made a mistake, I only started getting into PMs last summer. I remember I was a bit upset when gold went up around Oct 10, last year.

image.png.3d43761accb0b8705bf32935f5a5c113.png

Just now, silenceissilver said:

$18 means it will very soon fall to $3 (according to Wonger)?

I don't know that much about technical chart analysis, that's why I'm asking.

According to Wonger price will flash crash to $4. The mood has changed. We are now in the house of the bull.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

2 hours ago, vand said:

Well if you had really been paying attention I was telling you to "back up the truck" last September... ;)

There are those that Know for certain that this is my third / fourth truck load and from way back to now total of maybe 10 - - £ cost averaging!!

But @vand I do think the figure of £100 ish is wrong!!

I personally believe , in time , it will be far higher than that!  😉

5 minutes ago, tallyhojim said:

I would love for silver and gold to drop like a stone in value. Means I can massively up my stacking by buying a proverbial tonne more to make up for all the years I missed out on!

You never catchup believe me....if you can afford it now then you'd just be adding to what you'd already bought, I've been collecting for over 30 years, just accept it and move on at break neckspeed...lol.

7 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

You never catchup believe me....if you can afford it now then you'd just be adding to what you'd already bought, I've been collecting for over 30 years, just accept it and move on at break neckspeed...lol.

Man's 4 best metal investments - Gold. Silver. Brass. Lead.

And not necessarily in that order.

Archived