• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

On 27/02/2019 at 23:41, Wonger said:

Im still waiting for the explanation of why a Put is more suitable when it will cost money in premium as opposed to selling the Future which provides a cost of carry income when hedging, downside risk in PM's but its not coming is it? I wonder why? What we are seeing here is the extent of your knowledge, not mine! 😀

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/03/2019 at 19:17, Wonger said:

We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. . . .  The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.

Different subject but you can be sued for not providing a link to material copy pasted. Be very careful.

On 22/03/2019 at 21:50, Wonger said:

If I enjoyed flaming people on the forum I would not of advised hedging downside risk last June and this February to help them out, if you post an opposite view of course I will disagree as I do not want to see anyone lose money by following you. 

12 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Maybe your a comedian? 😀

Yes you called me a Neocon NSA laccy appearing in defence of Israel -

th?id=OIP.nFNinInbtuOOlHPPZ4u1OAHaIp%26p

keep_calm_and_kill_the_mutant_by_hellwol

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

- @Wonger no point dodging - Nick Rockefeller told me so:

415856._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg&f=1

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Silver plunging sub $6 - not that old chestnut again. Where did you get that one from? - i have all the old chestnuts here.

chestnut_beastie_greenwich_zps1e30adc1.jpg.b41790052f284570434244cb3df0587f.jpg

23 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Lets hope this does not happen!

gold.thumb.PNG.3b370a490aec1e85fbdaa57846c7f7de.PNG

this chart doesn't even make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twp9VvISSBE&t=983s

here's an actually analysis that supports your theory.

(before people start claiming elliott wave theory doesn't

work, the analysis is incomplete and hence have gaping

holes in it)

HH

30 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

this chart doesn't even make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twp9VvISSBE&t=983s

here's an actually analysis that supports your theory.

(before people start claiming elliott wave theory doesn't

work, the analysis is incomplete and hence have gaping

holes in it)

HH

If Elliot wave worked there would not be a market! 😀

1 minute ago, Wonger said:

If Elliot wave worked there would not be a market! 😀

elliott wave theory helps to show which outcome has the

highest probability of happening. it's not a crystal ball.

you are still trading on the fact that on average you should

win more times than you lose.

the probability of your chart playing out is quite slim as

it doesn't make sense in trading terms.

HH

5 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

So has everyone agreed that silver is going both down and up?....just want to clarify...that indeed it will go down, but also go up...I've never seen a commodity flatline.

According to my analysis silver will definitely go up, or down, or up then down, or down then up.

You just watch..

My analysis has it trending like it has trended the past 24 hours...B3422565-26DA-4E06-A4B8-880561133204.thumb.jpeg.b22b82a14b5d6a24b7c1de65d165ed00.jpeg

Up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...

1 hour ago, CadmiumGreen said:

My analysis has it trending like it has trended the past 24 hours...B3422565-26DA-4E06-A4B8-880561133204.thumb.jpeg.b22b82a14b5d6a24b7c1de65d165ed00.jpeg

Up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...down...up...

You missed an up...down...that could have been costly if you'd picked down up.

35 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

You missed an up...down...that could have been costly if you'd picked down up.

So true!!! Need to incorporate your...

5 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

Im thinking of going long and short to cover it all.

Coupled with...

5 hours ago, Pottedbeef said:

...will definitely go up, or down, or up then down, or down then up.

But, to be completely transparent, I prescribe by the following...

13 hours ago, Oldun said:

I couldnt care less about silver or its price. Why ? Not that you bothered to ask, just tried to put words into my mouth by a facile comment. Because I have a tiny tiny amount of silver coins. 95% of my worth in pms is in au.

• 3 weeks later...

Silver has steadily been decreasing in price on forums the last couple of months to the extent that Brits are now going for £13.80 on one site,initially I was not concerned  thought it was just a short blip but now I am not sure.Luckily I payed no more than £16  an ounce for my stacking silver with an average price of £14.55 overall.I know there are people who have payed a lot more and  they must be really concerned 

Archived