• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

China dragon dollar re-strike

CHOMR

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Wouter06 said:

It looks like this will be the 4th design:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor china whiskered dragon

https://www.apmex.com/product/192157/2019-china-1-oz-silver-long-whiskered-dragon-dollar-restrike-pu

The Long Whiskered dragon. Looks a lot better than the3th one in my opinion.

If they release each coin at 12 or 15 weeks interval, this one will be probably out around the 2nd week of June. What is your source for the info about this 4th design ?

4 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

If they release each coin at 12 or 15 weeks interval, this one will be probably out around the 2nd week of June. What is your source for the info about this 4th design ?

Hi! Well... I remember how the coin "appeared" last time (Dragon&Phoenix) at Apmex and LPM. So now I decided to check everyday on those sites and search for: "Dragon dollar". And today suddenly: :"2019 China 1 oz Silver Long-Whiskered Dragon Dollar Restrike (PU)" appeared. And I checked google images for the original design. So I came up with this. Of course I could be wrong; but this is exactly like it showed up last time.

7 hours ago, Wouter06 said:

Hi! Well... I remember how the coin "appeared" last time (Dragon&Phoenix) at Apmex and LPM. So now I decided to check everyday on those sites and search for: "Dragon dollar". And today suddenly: :"2019 China 1 oz Silver Long-Whiskered Dragon Dollar Restrike (PU)" appeared. And I checked google images for the original design. So I came up with this. Of course I could be wrong; but this is exactly like it showed up last time.

On Apmex, it mentions that's it the fourth in the 8 coin series along with the 5,000 coin mintage so this is indeed the next in the series.  I really liked the third coin in the series, I'm surprised some on here didn't.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 28/06/2019 at 10:25, ravenshunter said:

On sale at GS for €33.49.

Cha Ching!

So expensive at gsbe ...... 

Added 0 minutes later...
On 28/06/2019 at 19:25, ravenshunter said:

Still available.

Seems weird.usually they'd sell like hot cakes.they must be losing their appeal.

Because there must be group orders from USA or Far East so people get them for around 25 pound instead of 30 + postage w

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

On 30/06/2019 at 19:21, danmc82 said:

Be nice if there was a proper display case/box to put these in. Problem with coins in sealed plastic sleeves is how to store them properly.

Agree. I’ve got all 3 so far but was thinking that the complete set of 8 would look great in a nice box. There’s a member on here that custom designs boxes isn’t there? Think he’s called Alan

To whoever who have purchased these dragon off me before 

please confirm if you want the lastest dragon  or not 

most has been confirmed but if u haven’t do so please contact me by end of next Friday and delivery will be start of August 

That will include the 3rd one you have ordered to save postage 

update to anyone who have place an order for with dragon restrike 

about the 4th dragon which is the last dragon 

I have just ordered them today ( Friday ) and found out that the price have increased slightly 

from 247 HKD ( hong kong dollar ) to  260 HKD 

easier to explain is up by 1.40 in pounds appox 

the price is FIXED and  you don't need to worry about future rises 

the exchange rate is 9.5hkd to 1 pound ( 0.2 is for my buffering ) 

so total is 27.3 per coin + delivery of your choice 

oh yea, and those who also ordered the 3rd dragon,just for your assurance , don't worry the dealer price increase , you price is fixed and I have them in hand 

Archived