• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Snowman 50p Proof 2018

danmc82

1 minute ago, creative said:

Yeah it’s a little crazy and I do think is a tiny bit cheeky to keep upping the price, but at the end of the day they are a business trying to make a few extra quid. I’m just hoping the hipe dies down and I can pick one up at a later date.

What sort of inflated price are u willing to pay ? Someone here will sort u out 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

What sort of inflated price are u willing to pay ? Someone here will sort u out 

I don’t really know to be honest. I wouldn’t pay much more of a premium. I was getting one as a present, not a quick flip or long term investment so there’s no intention to sell on - well saying that, he might hit is teens and get that urge to get money for something pointless and sell anything valuable he owns 😂

I’ll just have to wait and see if it becomes a collectable. If so I’m priced out anyway, or if interest diminishes I’ll get one at a reasonable price.

Who knows in this crazy coin world! 😂

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

ebay prices seem to be at 135-150 gbp including posting but it is 2am so it will be interesting to see how they go tomorrow and the rest of the week. Either way a sell out in less than a day, so should hold any current premium easily.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=the snowman 50p&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

27 minutes ago, gsimpson said:

Yes, first call said they couldn't hear me, so I called back and was informed they were all sold out now!?

I also just call they said they have one left ... that was 10.36am 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

8 minutes ago, gsimpson said:

Huh! Waiting list? I didn't even get that offer! 

Yeah I didn’t even ask, the RM person said that they could. Must be to try to calm the angry buyers, because you could hear her voice drop when I mentioned it. They must be getting a ton of calls about it.

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

Archived