• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Snowman 50p Proof 2018

danmc82

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wondering if someone can help me! I have the deluxe version, the one that comes in the white cardboard box with a blank space inside for personalisation.

I got this coin off gumtree at a decent price as the white box had a little tear in it. I have contacted the Royal Mint to get a replacement white box (probably cost them £2!) but they are saying they need an order number so they can check in order to send me a replacement box. I cannot get hold of the original seller so was hoping someone on here can just send me an order number where they have ordered the deluxe version I guess?

Don't know why they want an order number when all I want is a box..

If anyone can help, that would be great! Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 13.38.18.png

Thanks, will probably have to put an ad up...the £2 was tongue in cheek, am assuming it won't cost RM much to send one out for me...

22 minutes ago, Gildeon said:

Many people have graded these, so if you put an ad you may find someone willing to part with the packaging. I would expect to pay more than £2 though.

You’d be surprised how much it costs to produce the box, salary for the person administering the return, provide packaging materials, salary for the person to package it up and costs to ship by Royal Mail. All to provide you with a new box for an item you picked up on the cheap 😋 £2 definetly wont cut it 😂

I know, I said it in jest, to be honest! lol...the box is actually really nice, probably cost around £4-5 to make. Besides, just annoying as the packaging it came in has a sticky strip on the lip which tucked in and unfortunately, it was stuck onto the presentation box which has some kind of shiny white lacquer and when prise apart pulled some of the lacquer off. Now the box looks naff! lol

Archived