• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the 7th of September I posted a 5 oz proof silver 2014 Britannia BIN for £500

I was looking to quote my post because there's one selling now on Ebay, 3 hours left at £1000+

I was going to quote myself and say "I knew I should have bought it!"

Why was my post removed? :ph34r: I can only find evidence of it from someone quoting it 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

21 minutes ago, Kman said:

On the 7th of September I posted a 5 oz proof silver 2014 Britannia BIN for £500

I was looking to quote my post because there's one selling now on Ebay, 3 hours left at £1000+

I was going to quote myself and say "I knew I should have bought it!"

Why was my post removed? :ph34r: I can only find evidence of it from someone quoting it 

You mean this post from July????

On 20/07/2016 at 23:23, Kman said:

There's a 5 oz 2014 silver proof Britannia up for £499 BIN 

I think that's a pretty reasonable price, you could probably relist it at a BIN and sell it for more 

I'm so tempted to pull the trigger, I can only see them increasing in value over the years, but just can't bring myself to do it, would rather put the money in sovereigns

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-British-5-oz-proof-Silver-Britannia-10-in-Box-RARE-Presentation-only-600-/351788605693?hash=item51e83c20fd:g:aYkAAOSwqfNXj83c&autorefresh=true

5 minutes ago, morezone said:

You mean this post from July????

:mellow: ... yes, yes I do :lol:

Woops, sorry about that, total mix up on dates 

I saw someone had replied to my post in September, I read 7 in the date post and then obviously didn't continue to read on lol 

I blame the America date format on here :P , that and I didn't realise time went so quick, could have swore I posted about it not that long ago 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

11 minutes ago, Kman said:

:mellow: ... yes, yes I do :lol:

Woops, sorry about that, total mix up on dates 

I saw someone had replied to my post in September, I read 7 in the date post and then obviously didn't continue to read on lol 

I blame the America date format on here :P , that and I didn't realise time went so quick, could have swore I posted about it not that long ago 

And bidding continues 

Its an impressive price, but a few things to consider, this isnt as good for the seller as it looks..ebay and paypal fees will be astronomical , and notice they are selling worldwide.

Accepting bids from countries including , Cambodia, Zimbabwe , Nigeria ect...

So the price is impressive - but the risks of selling this on ebay are severe, no idea what the maximum paypal buyer protection amount is but if this ends up getting sent to some Nigerian prince it isnt looking good. 

2014 African Wildlife Jubilee Set - Somali Elephant 2004-2011

Issue price 2 years+ ago was around £650 and is on eBay for £650.  I almost bought it at issue and I'm very tempted myself but really really shouldn't.

This is Darlington Coins and it looks like he is retiring from the coin market.  There may be some deals to be had but posting this is not going to help if lots of people scramble and start bidding on his items.  Sorry to anyone who are already bidding.

2013 and 2014 Somali Elephant 4 coins sets sold for less than £100.

yes it was nice but all gone now.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I'm thinking of getting a tube of Niue Owls. Always liked the design but after seeing a Youtube clip of them I think the hammered finish has sold them to me. Must be one of the cheapest bullion coins around at the moment too, currently working out at £17.15/oz delivered from goldsilver.be

18 minutes ago, SilvergunSuperman said:

I'm thinking of getting a tube of Niue Owls. Always liked the design but after seeing a Youtube clip of them I think the hammered finish has sold them to me. Must be one of the cheapest bullion coins around at the moment too, currently working out at £17.15/oz delivered from goldsilver.be

Definitely a stacking coin 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, fehk2001 said:

their shipping is quite expensive 29 euro ..............

Can't help you with that. 

I buy from them regularly and use their vaulting service to batch many orders together. It adds up to massive savings on P&P over the course of the year.

On 3/6/2017 at 19:50, Silverhunter said:

Definitely a stacking coin 

I've had 5 of these delivered so far. All if mine have small dings and knocks but the way they stack makes up for it and more. I think i'll add 5 of these every order until i have a tube. I can buy them guilt free because they will '' be bringing down the avg cost per oz each order'' That old excuse will do, looks like another coin added to the yearly stacking rounds. I really try hard not to start buying new coins, be sometimes..................................i dont no. 

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

I'm not sure its much of a deal unless you're spending a fair bit of money. But for those that only like to order from UK dealers Atkinsons have some more vat free coins. https://atkinsonsbullion.com/pre-owned/silver 

I would have liked some more ASE's to add to my collection of 1 left over from 2012 #skint

Enjoy your weekend and stay safe

On 3/24/2017 at 18:16, Vern said:

I'm not sure its much of a deal unless you're spending a fair bit of money. But for those that only like to order from UK dealers Atkinsons have some more vat free coins. https://atkinsonsbullion.com/pre-owned/silver 

I would have liked some more ASE's to add to my collection of 1 left over from 2012 #skint

Enjoy your weekend and stay safe

I'm currently selling 1-4 brand new 1oz Noah's Arks cheaper than that on my site :D

5+ a tiny bit more, but they are brand new.

2 minutes ago, greenrizz said:

anyone in the UK here buying fron goldsilver.be? has anyone been stung by customs? Thinking about putting in a big order so want to make sure i dont get my pants pulled down unexpectedly!

Belgium part of the EU so no customs.

24 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

And then the pants will be pulled down...........Well, for you at least :D

I know what do you mean

but when you talk about pants ......

how do you know people do wear them , nowadays people like freedom of movements  :D and easy entry :P

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

8 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

I know what do you mean

but when you talk about pants ......

how do you know people do wear them , nowadays people like freedom of movements  :D and easy entry :P

Pants used to be just underwear but now everyone seems to have taken on the US meaning of trousers, and also the negative connotation eg no good, rubbish, bag of sh*te etc

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived