• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed 1876s Vic Young head Sov

@Sovhead Not sure if you have blocked me but you have not read the message I sent you 2 hours ago and show as left conversation on any previous pm exchanges we have had.  I did message you on the original sales conversation too as I did not at first notice you showed as left conversation.

If you are not happy with this coin you are welcome to return it and I will refund and cover the return postage.  Alternatively as spot has dropped I will refund the difference from what you paid and your advertised sales price (plus the postage you pay to ship to the buyer) as I cant imaging this will not sell at spot posted.  Could the next person to read this please respond to it and tag sovhead as I am not sure he will see this if he has blocked me, I do not like the thought of someone being unhappy with a coin I have sold them and would like to see this resolved and make sure the buyer is not out of pocket.

2 minutes ago, Orpster said:

@Sovhead Not sure if you have blocked me but you have not read the message I sent you 2 hours ago and show as left conversation on any previous pm exchanges we have had.  I did message you on the original sales conversation too as I did not at first notice you showed as left conversation.

If you are not happy with this coin you are welcome to return it and I will refund and cover the return postage.  Alternatively as spot has dropped I will refund the difference from what you paid and your advertised sales price (plus the postage you pay to ship to the buyer) as I cant imaging this will not sell at spot posted.  Could the next person to read this please respond to it and tag sovhead as I am not sure he will see this if he has blocked me, I do not like the thought of someone being unhappy with a coin I have sold them and would like to see this resolved and make sure the buyer is not out of pocket.

@Sovhead like this?

3 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Like this I think

@Sovhead orpster is trying to contact you 

10 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Very stand up of you, not that I'd expect any less.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

Very stand up of you, not that I'd expect any less.

Thanks, I don't think Sovhead knows me as well, otherwise he would have contacted me, my bad

I did not state on the sales post this was cleaned, so I am happy to take a hit and make it right.  They were just bullion coins from a stack tube not from my collection and all I did was check the dates and post them up.  I don't think it could have been polished or harshly cleaned or I would have weighed it in before now as I do with any I don't think are up to scratch, but happy to accept it may have been cleaned at some point as that would not generally be a red flag for me, though I would normally state it in the post as I have previously. 

12 minutes ago, Orpster said:

@Sovhead Not sure of what has transpired but any and all deals I've had with @Orpster has always ended with my complete satisfaction. Send him a message.

33 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Just replied mate sorry about not messaging earlier 👍🏻

@Orpsteris a real good bloke met him for 2nd time this week 3 sovereign this week from him and will be doing plenty more buisness with him always answers my watsapp messages and always has time for me what a bloke