• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hi all, I'm going to say I'm new to the forum even tho I joined some time ago just haven't used it.

I'm a stacker - got into it from the 'end of the world' videos on YouTube and now I'm an addict.

I'm big on Silver - love the substance / element. Not big on gold - I don't like it. Anybody got any views? Silver just pop's for me, gold is not pretty (for me) despite the value.

Anyhoo good to be here - I've heard good things and might look to sell some pieces in the coming weeks to appease HMRC.

Edit Where do you think silver will be in 10yrs time and why? I'm going bold and saying 50quid an oz - the world feels on the brink of something bad

Edited by theotherbanksy

6 hours ago, theotherbanksy said:

I'm a stacker - got into it from the 'end of the world' videos on YouTube and now I'm an addict.

Welcome and re the tube 🤣

Edited by artalien

Welcome Steve, I'm an addict too! :D 

I started like you, all in on silver, but have diversified somewhat into holding some gold as balance between the two and also due to the ratio. It's easier to store 5 ounces of gold than 400+ ounces of silver. 
I hope you get a lot out of this forum, there are a lot of wise sages on here in the PM market.

There are also some less PM oriented threads that can be lively on many a topic (however for that you will need a membership)

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Welcome. Hope you have fun here. Lots of good friendly and Knowledgeable folk here.

Wait until you've stacked enough silver that you end up tripping over the stuff everywhere. It'll creep in to your mind "these 68 kilo's could have been 85 kilo's if it wasn't for the VAT." Then trying to store it "Booming heck, Image result for truck of silver bars if all that value was in gold, I could have put that in my pocket 

• Founder & Administrator

Hello, welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme