• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2023 Coronation One Ounce Gold Proof

11 hours ago, Kitalon said:

Hmm I think we're on the same wavelength I was thinking about this a while back. A can't remember if someone mentioned about getting the pair but I'll definitely keep my eye out for another. 🤔

😉👍

You should seriously consider grading that coin 

Aaaahhh😉

Just now, Paul said:

diversity.jpg.7c0add870ba5ca535f9e11a80f1aa7cd.jpg

future classic - without a doubt

The Crystal Maze was such a great show 

Diversity was the generous lass from Handsworth I remember? Smashed it in the Aztec zone. Gave the prize money away. 

Aaaahhh😉

13 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Cough……..got a feeling people will be saying that again about another coin sometime soon. 

I would love to buy the next GE coin, when I know what it costs, when it comes out, and what it looks like. 🤣

Is it being released in Feb does anyone know? 

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

" You're locked in - you lose a crystal ! "

Bloody loved that show. So many good family memories 😢

lorraine deserved that lock in 🤣

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

2 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

I would love to buy the next GE coin, when I know what it costs, when it comes out, and what it looks like. 🤣

Is it being released in Feb does anyone know? 

Don’t know but it would make for a good Valentine’s Day present for the wife🤣

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Don’t know but it would make for a good Valentine’s Day present for the wife🤣

I told her there’s the new numismatic RWB auction in Valentine’s Day and I want the GB£ in her uk account as I hoped to get her something nice. 🤣. Can’t repeat her reply. 

Aaaahhh😉

Screenshot_20240205-2006502.thumb.png.057c11837e6d70b4665c5f50cb5de388.pngScreenshot_20240205-1954102.thumb.png.218f31810c511331f862174d7fe96086.png

These rare coins are going for £295. Britannia Coin Company have a limited amount of these for sale this week. I'm not a silver collector but I've gotta admit that even I'm tempted. I'm not sure of the mintage but I thought @westminstrel mentioned them earlier, but might not have included this 2oz 'reverse frosted' proof in the list.

https://auction.royalmint.com/lot-details/index/catalog/46/lot/3750

Edited by Kitalon
added link, and price drop from £325 to £295

6 minutes ago, Kitalon said:

Screenshot_20240205-2002542.thumb.png.3411dd1a1447475b30be080251c585af.pngScreenshot_20240205-1954102.thumb.png.218f31810c511331f862174d7fe96086.png

These rare coins are going for £325. Britannia Coin Company have a limited amount of these for sale this week. I'm not a silver collector but I've gotta admit that even I'm tempted. I'm not sure of the mintage but I thought @westminstrel mentioned them earlier, but might not have included this 2oz 'reverse frosted' proof in the list.

That’s a trial piece so 1 of 1 on an already low mintage coin!

I picked up a standard 1oz proof for £120 earlier! 17500 mintage!

Edited by SovereignBull

On 31/01/2024 at 00:23, westminstrel said:

I think Max means the 2oz silver reverse proof. There was no 1oz reverse proof of the Coronation coin.

I do have the 2oz silver and it is GORGEOUS!

In general I’ve become a huge fan of reverse proof coins and have most of the silver versions the RM has released recently.

https://www.sovr.co.uk/products/charles-iii-2023-silver-proof-2oz-rp70-coronation-hv30287

image.jpeg.af77fcce208e2f2220fbc22a7904336a.jpeg

image.jpeg.65885527c6b43cdc1b85136f54fce79b.jpeg

Appreciate you bringing these to my attention😁 Just got a couple, and off to @GoldDiggerDave they go when I get the rest of my Perth Mint Suff.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024