• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Royal Mint Gold Bullion Minted Bars - Selling Individually - FREE P&P

10 minutes ago, James32 said:

@CoinBug I think @Zeton is your buyer. Maybe both send each other a copy of driving licence by private message for further reassurance? But as things stand you are both taking an equal amount of risk, he has to hope you won't run off with half the money...you have to hope he doesn't run off with half the goods. So as far as I can see it's as fair and safe as can be currently. I think the photographic id will help cement the trust further. Just get em sold/bought

Great idea!

14 minutes ago, theman73 said:

Or @Zeton can send the money to me and I will send it to @CoinBug after the delivery is confirmed, no extra cost is required.

I like this idea 😄, @Zeton has offered to send me 50% upfront and the remainder on receipt of delivery. If @Zeton is happy to send the remaining 50% now to @theman73 prior to me posting then we have a deal. Once @Zeton receives his order and is happy then @theman73 can release the remainder of the funds to me. Have I read this right? 🤪

Edited by CoinBug

Just now, CoinBug said:

I like this idea 😄, @Zeton has offered to send me 50% upfront and the remainder on receipt of delivery. If @Zeton is happy to send the remaining 50% now to @theman73 prior to me posting then we have a deal. Once @Zeton receives his order and is happy then @theman73 can release the remainder of the funds to me. Have I read this right? 🤪

I recommend the whole amount to be sent to me.

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

I have just messaged @Zeton to ask if he is happy to pay me half upfront now and the remaining half upfront to @theman73

I think that’s the best I can do. I appreciate what @theman73 has offered but I don’t really want to send these out without  receiving anything upfront personally.

3 minutes ago, CoinBug said:

I have just messaged @Zeton to ask if he is happy to pay me half upfront now and the remaining half upfront to @theman73

I think that’s the best I can do. I appreciate what @theman73 has offered but I don’t really want to send these out without  receiving anything upfront personally.

at the end of the day it's your sale matey, you need to be comfy with the terms

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

gentlemen trust is a very precious thing ,you both have to take the leap of faith , the photo id is a brilliant idea maybe should be suggested for the first 5-10 transactions until feedback grows, as gordy said get them sold/bought.

For clarity, I've PM'd OP re facilitating transaction and interest in case the whole lot sale falls through

Hope for the best, plan for the worst 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

@theman73 has received the funds 🥳

I will now package up the order and tomorrow the gold bars plus complimentary 50p coin will be winging their way to @Zeton

For those other interested buyers who were waiting in the wings I will shortly message you 😃