• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Black Friday Weekend

Gordy

41 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Because you don't like byb?

because his profile picture isnt flattering enough and his camera is out of spool to take a new one

39 minutes ago, bobski said:

Completely irrelevant. When someone used screenshots of chats on here a while ago, lots of people had issue with it. I don’t want my TSF chat published on YouTube. That’s all

lighten up matey, it aint gonna happen, it was a light suggestion, that's all

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

7 minutes ago, Gordy said:

because his profile picture isnt flattering enough and his camera is out of spool to take a new one

lighten up matey, it aint gonna happen, it was a light suggestion, that's all

Light suggestion? I'm confused bud

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

Just now, bobski said:

Light suggestion? I'm confused bud

it was a suggestion made in jest, hence a light hearted suggestion, someone said for BYB to video the thread and put on Youtube, he didnt say he was going to do it

Just now, Gordy said:

it was a suggestion made in jest, hence a light hearted suggestion, someone said for BYB to video the thread and put on Youtube, he didnt say he was going to do it

He has done it. Hence my comment mate

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

8 minutes ago, bilko said:

got £7.04 tcb ??

for the £512 spend?

3 hours ago, Leonmarsh said:

Were you after a 1g Christmas bar? For 63.99 ? as in I have been looking for one for ages 

I had been watching the xmas bars on Tavex and waiting for their price to drop to around £63.00 but it got close thren went back up so when I got the email off RM and saw i could get them for £63.99 I hopped right in and nabbed a number of 5g too, plus my free 50p of course

3 minutes ago, bobski said:

He has done it. Hence my comment mate

has he? oh dear... apologies matey.... not a good idea for me either...

1 minute ago, Gordy said:

I had been watching the xmas bars on Tavex and waiting for their price to drop to around £63.00 but it got close thren went back up so when I got the email off RM and saw i could get them for £63.99 I hopped right in and nabbed a number of 5g too, plus my free 50p of course

No problem mate. Was just thinking out loud. One thing posting a link to the forum. Another thing taking a video of a conversation. Everyone will feel differently about it, and that's ok

Just now, bobski said:

No problem mate. Was just thinking out loud. One thing posting a link to the forum. Another thing taking a video of a conversation. Everyone will feel differently about it, and that's ok

yeah, I do now, I thought this was staying in-house, I'll need to watch what I comment on from now on.

@ChrisSilver If any thread are going to be broadcast outside of the forum can we have a formal warning in future please? cheers

Just now, Leonmarsh said:

Don't worry the living wage is going up in April next year you can get a bag of tangy toms 

He's on minimum wage for a Saudi prince 😂

Just now, bilko said:

yes!!

Nice! I think all mine tracked at £5.98 per order (from memory. too cold to get my phone out of my pocket lol)

1 minute ago, Leonmarsh said:

Can't mate or I will get banned, I'm trying to keep membership alive 

Every time I spot them when we're shopping, I get excited. EVERY time

Edited by bobski
cold old feeble hands

13 minutes ago, Gordy said:

yeah, I do now, I thought this was staying in-house, I'll need to watch what I comment on from now on.

@ChrisSilver If any thread are going to be broadcast outside of the forum can we have a formal warning in future please? cheers

I agree we pay to use this forum and I didn’t post it to facebook for that reason. I think these discussions should be for paying members the non premium members can catch up 3 days later   

15 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

Don't worry the living wage is going up in April next year you can get a bag of tangy toms 

I did see that the other day with the autumn statement👍 I’ll have to chase m bosses because they’re not the sharpest. Backdated or next April?

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

37 minutes ago, Gordy said:

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who was hours away from pulling the trigger with Tavex on preordered Christmas Bars. Love Tavex but this will cost them because their pricing was really good.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

1 minute ago, NGMD said:

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who was hours away from pulling the trigger with Tavex on preordered Christmas Bars. Love Tavex but this will cost them because their pricing was really good.

I was also eyeing them up, waiting for movement in their price. Did they ever really have a good black Friday deal? Nothing jumped out at me

1 hour ago, Gordy said:

Not sure Chris, or anyone can know that a screenshot and/or video of the public parts of this forum have been taken, so formal warnings could be tricky.

1 hour ago, Spanishsilver said:

I agree we pay to use this forum and I didn’t post it to facebook for that reason. I think these discussions should be for paying members the non premium members can catch up 3 days later   

Many parts of the wider forum are open to anyone on the Internet (regardless of membership, paid or not) - it's only the buy/sell sections that have the 3-day restriction.

12 hours ago, jultorsk said:

Yes, and I don't even like bars but the 50p jubbly did it for me. :wub:

Ordered 2 x 5g little treasures.

Hahahah! 😆

8 hours ago, RiverbankSilver said:

Looks like you don’t need to purchase 2 x 5g bars.. you can buy these two together for a decent discount £52 a gram + post

IMG_3684.thumb.jpeg.eb8054dbf2c3835d240a3d986744cd42.jpeg

The best deal is with 2x5g bars.

13 hours ago, JohnA1 said:

These 5gr fancily-named bars are 0.3% over spot or something, freakin bargin by Royal Mint standards.

Sent a link to a friend with four grand laying around in their RM balance.

Turned out that nooooooo, you can't buy them using the balance, you have to use a card.

Called the RM helpline, WTF is wrong with your webshoite, it won't let me select my balance with RM. They explained that there are 'lifetime' and 'non-lifetime' purchases, and this offer is one of the other ones.

What a crock of shoite...

Mixed sovs ended up using up the balance in the end with a modest 'discount' (ending up as 5.18% over spot), but boy are they playing stupid games...

I was able to use my Royal Mint credit balance for my purchases. It automatically came up as a payment option. I haven’t seen this before.