• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

All I want for Christmas is . . . . . . . . ? 1oz of GOLD? a sovereign??? let's get it and all be part of the journey

Paul

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

I've a few pennies left over from a very recent silver dea....nevermind. 

Sshhhhhhh........ I bet some are buying a tube of Britannias or milky maples instead of their usual monthly gold tipple these days 

1 minute ago, Darr3nG said:

You're betting now? I see...

I'd love a milky maple, but I lost it all on the gee-gees!

PF70 Five sovereign or 2oz 

Bet big or go home as the saying goes 

Anything smaller seems tiny 

4 hours ago, ZRPMs said:

Not so much an update but a request for forgiveness. I've done gone and bought a 2014 1oz Brit and used my saved up pennies. 

20240416_130923.thumb.jpg.84b5434987e2abb8e3670c878e19be49.jpg20240416_130845.thumb.jpg.52165dd6bb68227f04be3acc26e8b656.jpg

Well done - I am going to do the same - just need to decide what to buy - indecisive as usual 😁

Coins are not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. (Joseph Campbell).

2 minutes ago, Aldebaran said:

Well done - I am going to do the same - just need to decide what to buy - indecisive as usual 😁

buy some shoes instead..... 🤣

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

8 minutes ago, Gordy said:

buy some shoes instead..... 🤣

Hello you 🦜🦜😎

My next £150 has been shifted into the savings, every 28 days. That's now £1050 in total. Might need to drop another couple hundred in to stay ahead of the curve to ensure 5 sovs in December 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

My next £150 has been shifted into the savings, every 28 days. That's now £1050 in total. Might need to drop another couple hundred in to stay ahead of the curve to ensure 5 sovs in December 

😮🤔you’re starting to lag behind the curve!😮🤔😁

53 minutes ago, Petra said:

😮🤔you’re starting to lag behind the curve!😮🤔😁

In terms of actual costs for 5 sovs or the saving of £1850? I'm ahead of the latter, more than likely behind on the former. Might need to sell a kidney :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

21 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

sexism reported!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will always let @Gordy off the hook 🦜🦜🦜🦜

4 hours ago, Gruff said:

In terms of actual costs for 5 sovs or the saving of £1850? I'm ahead of the latter, more than likely behind on the former. Might need to sell a kidney :D 

mmm🤔well done, however, way spot is going you will soon be behind😮😁👀

47 minutes ago, Petra said:

mmm🤔well done, however, way spot is going you will soon be behind😮😁👀

Indeed, but who could have predicted this in December that we'd be sitting here with spot being £400 odd higher than then

16 minutes ago, Aldebaran said:

Be nice🌞

Sorry, but have you read the room? 98% of us of mental :D 

4 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

I am not soIMG_0384.jpeg.c1554719f2bc8bcf22552c4e8ae6a334.jpeg

Real honest of you!

Total so far £1500 with 5 months to go (£250 a month).

starting to think should I just got my Brit now £1940 today . Hopefully beat rises in 5 months.

Or wait the 5 month maybe go down. And just collect silver till then.

decisions 

what would you all do if had the option now.

buy today or wait the 5 months.

20 minutes ago, Makey1976 said:

Total so far £1500 with 5 months to go (£250 a month).

starting to think should I just got my Brit now £1940 today . Hopefully beat rises in 5 months.

Or wait the 5 month maybe go down. And just collect silver till then.

decisions 

what would you all do if had the option now.

buy today or wait the 5 months.

🤔🤔buy….🤔

Banged another £100 across, so £1150 now. Will see how I get on. I've got a fair bit to do on the house this year. 

On 19/04/2024 at 19:23, Brit2023 said:

I amIMG_0384.jpeg.c1554719f2bc8bcf22552c4e8ae6a334.jpeg

Always the last biscuits left in a selection box, can't be that nice. Anything that has to advertise its desirability isn't usually worth it! 😁

2 hours ago, SidS said:

Always the last biscuits left in a selection box, can't be that nice. Anything that has to advertise its desirability isn't usually worth it! 😁

‘Nice’ with a cup of tea🤔🫖🫖

Lads as seeninpostbeen saving for the 1oz coin gold . 
seen price rise over last month and said worried that I should buy now because my be in 5 month the price will rise more 😂 seen one today and sitting here actually stomach turning thinking should I buy or not.

how did you react and feel the first time buying something that cost a lot more than you usual buy . I.e silver coins , bars , sovereign etc.