• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Marque Only Release - Tue 29th Aug

Oldham25

Just now, Zhorro said:

You are right, there is a Queue-it on the RM site!!!!!!!!!!!  Excitement mounts!!!!!!!

its the next in Monarchs series i believe someone said - i dont think the mint marque release will be shown on the main RM site 

my spend level isn't eligible if its platinum+ only level 

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

George II release :( 

Ive dropped an email into mint marque team asking for details of the exclusive release, now launch is live will report back 

Me too.

Just I have sent them an email to ask if they have available some coins rejected by QC controll at a discounted price.

They answered instantly:

"We have not any rejected coins. All our coins passed all the quality control tests."

Typical, huh?😁 

Just joking...

Edited by stefffana

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Had a instant call back from RM 

Exclusive launch is mintage of 75 x2 1oz NGC graded PF70 of crowned and uncrowned KCIII 

With COAs signed by Martin Jennings

In Exclusive presentation case RRP is £6750 

• The first time two coinage portraits of His Majesty King Charles III have appeared together in a limited-edition set featuring coins with a grading of Proof (PF) 70
  • Each coin is struck in one ounce of 999.9 gold and finished to Proof standard
  • Both coins have been independently graded by NGC with a grading of Proof (PF) 70, the highest score on the Sheldon coin grading scale 
  • Both Slabs feature the official Royal Mint Label
  • Hand signed by sculptor Martin Jennings, who designed both the first crowned coinage portrait and official coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, which received the monarch’s personal approval
  • Dated 2022, the obverse of the coin struck in honour of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II features the official coinage portrait of King Charles III 
  • Dated 2023, the obverse of the coin commemorating the coronation of King Charles III features the first crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty
  • Presented in a custom made case with a Certificate of Authenticity from The Royal Mint
  • A Limited Edition Presentation of only 75 sets

image.png.257ad1783aa4cf84eb6fe61823fbde88.png

image.png.89cdb477e30d8389a724ae6a12f907f1.png

image.png.f788f1530487d24eb00f4052e0a4466b.png

......................hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm choices choices 

Placating uk top buyers from the succession auction. 

Aaaahhh😉

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Had a instant call back from RM 

Exclusive launch is mintage of 75 x2 1oz NGC graded PF70 of crowned and uncrowned KCIII 

With COAs signed by Martin Jennings

In Exclusive presentation case RRP is £6750 

• The first time two coinage portraits of His Majesty King Charles III have appeared together in a limited-edition set featuring coins with a grading of Proof (PF) 70
  • Each coin is struck in one ounce of 999.9 gold and finished to Proof standard
  • Both coins have been independently graded by NGC with a grading of Proof (PF) 70, the highest score on the Sheldon coin grading scale 
  • Both Slabs feature the official Royal Mint Label
  • Hand signed by sculptor Martin Jennings, who designed both the first crowned coinage portrait and official coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, which received the monarch’s personal approval
  • Dated 2022, the obverse of the coin struck in honour of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II features the official coinage portrait of King Charles III 
  • Dated 2023, the obverse of the coin commemorating the coronation of King Charles III features the first crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty
  • Presented in a custom made case with a Certificate of Authenticity from The Royal Mint
  • A Limited Edition Presentation of only 75 sets

image.png.257ad1783aa4cf84eb6fe61823fbde88.png

image.png.89cdb477e30d8389a724ae6a12f907f1.png

image.png.f788f1530487d24eb00f4052e0a4466b.png

......................hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm choices choices 

Pretty underwhelming methinks. 🙂

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Gonna go for the silver - not silly daft money and could do OK for a punt/gamble long term 

I’d buy it. Just for a nice presentation rather than a sell on. But with the Jennings signature it’s got a reasonable chance imvho 

Aaaahhh😉

£6750 / 2 = £3375 oz per slab 

• Original mintage of the "Coronation" Gold  = 500 
  • Original mintage of the "Memorial" Gold = TBC - i couldn't find the max mintage 

"Memorials" are available at several sites now still at list original RRP 

I actually like the Coronation design but it has also added into the mix the grading sales they did with the "coronation' reverse proofs stateside in USA 

So essentially the gold set isn't that unique to be honest, just what is out there already released by with the NGC slab with Jennings signature  

If they could have differentiated with a plain edge or similar 

I think I'll just let this release pass or someone convince me otherwise - I'm all ears (. . . . . pardon the pun Charles 😊)