• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Fractional silver coins.

I have some 1/4oz and 1/2 oz silver coins in capsules.

1/4 brit, 1/4 & 1/2 noahs ark, 1/2oz perth mint lunar II and !!! coins from year of mouse to year of pig, all of them available for sale, 1/4 perth mint coloured year of mouse and a few other sharks in 1/2oz also perth mint.

Some 1/2 chi woos and 1/2oz zi sins from south korea.A 1/2 oz koala and 4x1/2oz doggabie shields fromSouth Korea.

PM me if anything grabs your fancy.

30 minutes ago, SPQR said:

Does anyone have some 1/4 or 1/2 or even 1/10 oz silver coins for sale? Interested mainly in small quantities.

Looking to add some variety to my collection.

@stefffana has a wide variety of £20 face value coins ( half Oz pure silver)

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

31 minutes ago, James32 said:

@stefffana has a wide variety of £20 face value coins ( half Oz pure silver)

Thanks, James.

Yes, @SPQR, I have various 1/2oz pure silver, legal tender £20, under their face value (@85%-87.5%, depends on quantity).

If you are interested, PM for details.😊

20230817_155308.jpg.2a41f8dcfeba0f28f4e50ed5e8964022.jpg

Edited by stefffana

57 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Thanks, James.

Yes, @SPQR, I have various 1/2oz pure silver, legal tender £20, under their face value (@85%-87.5%, depends on quantity).

If you are interested, PM for details.😊

20230817_155308.jpg.2a41f8dcfeba0f28f4e50ed5e8964022.jpg

And here's me thinking I was the only one who was suckered by this c**p.

"To get to where I need to be, I start by walking away from where I am."

3 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

And here's me thinking I was the only one who was suckered by this c**p.

Sad to hear this.

In my opinion these are not c**p. Are nice fractional silver coins, sealed in original mint packages collected one by one in long time, at a good price for what they are.

i would be surprised if you can show me another 1/2oz silver cheaper at any dealer.

56 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Sad to hear this.

In my opinion these are not c**p. Are nice fractional silver coins, sealed in original mint packages collected one by one in long time, at a good price for what they are.

i would be surprised if you can show me another 1/2oz silver cheaper at any dealer.

Agree, they're .999 bulion at the very least, with an added interest value.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

I have some graded stuff surplus to requirements if your interested,I’d be happy to sell or swap for gold, +or - cash,

pf69 britannia 20p.

pf70        :         50p.

pf68.       :          £1.

pf70 britannia.   20p,

pf70       :            50p,

pf69.      :             £1.

pics available if of interest.

• 4 weeks later...