• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Reduced - 1oz Gold Bars - 2023 PAMP Lady Fortuna & Royal Mint

7 hours ago, Robbyman said:

Sorry no payment on receipt. I run several businesses, all registered at companies house and we don’t sell anything on receipt. 

The folks commenting have been seen to conduct tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of transactions. For @James32 £100K is a slow day. They are much less likely to rip you off than you are to rip them off, objectively speaking

I mean no offense and your story sounds very plausible, most likely you are legit, but I'm not spending £1650 on "most likely". I would need to be certain as would anyone else of sound mind

Would you buy a gold bar from someone you didn't know with no history of selling gold? No, you wouldn't, not unless you wanted a swift divorce

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

2 hours ago, MikeG1978 said:

Probably be best to meet in person as not many peoplet will pay Bank Transfer up front with a new account 

Lovely bars I would jump at one but spent up this month on some lovely 1/4 brits 

I am happy to meet in person, it’s a great way to transact and any goods can be checked before being paid for. 

I normally sell watches as part of one of my business, which is why I am used to sending items by post. 

Edited by Robbyman

1 hour ago, Robbyman said:

I normally sell watches as part of one of my business, which is why I am used to sending items by post. 

Have you a website for your watch business?

Would be interested to see what deals you have

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 hour ago, Solachesis said:

That's your choice of course and people respect your choice. Just remember this isn't your business(s) website, this is a peer to peer forum built on trust, with a feedback system designed to signal who is reputable. None of the long standing members with high feedback will piss away their membership on the forum over a bar. 

There's a lot more risk giving someone £1600+ who has no feedback and 0 to lose than it is to send to someone who everyone knows on here, who is buying every day.

Good luck with your sale :)

I may consider it. 

2 minutes ago, Robbyman said:

I may consider it. 

The forum is a wonderful place when you're established, and this thread and discussion has inspired me to sell something with payment upon receipt to trusted members, because I truly believe it's risk free when you're selling to people with good feedback 

7 hours ago, Robbyman said:

I am happy to meet in person, it’s a great way to transact and any goods can be checked before being paid for. 

Watches you say? How about a website link as quite a few members have a watch addiction and would add to your credibility.

Stunning bars and I’m sure there is a lot of interest otherwise.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

• Robbyman changed the title to Reduced - 1oz Gold Bars - 2023 PAMP Lady Fortuna & Royal Mint
13 minutes ago, CJHARRY1985 said:

I’ve got a watch addiction and would love to have a look 

We carry Omega only from 1950 to 2010, mainly Seamaster and Speedmaster. 

Not sure on this forum where I would list anything about watches? There probably should be a page dedicated to it in a Lounge somewhere, if there is not one already. 

Thanks for the link I have added a ‘few’ photos of my own collection. I have about 80 Omega of my own and about 200 for stock. I just cannot being myself to sell them though as I am a collector first. It got so bad that I needed an outlet. I just hope I do not get the gold bug like I got the watch bug! 

Edited by Robbyman

42 minutes ago, NGMD said:

The forum has everything😁

Your site?

you can post your watches for sale/exchange in the     All non PM items for sale (All countries) 👍

omega-4.jpg

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

49 minutes ago, Robbyman said:

36mm chronometer version as opposed to the quartz 

correct young man. 36mm pre coaxial automatic. 

ref 25518000  calibre 1120 👍

Edited by gji25

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.