• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed An Auction of beauty and fortune...

HerefordBullyun

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, James32 said:

You do realise your boom moment, Has only secured a 1/10th coin...the silver isn't triggered until £450..

You truly boomed alright 😆 🤣 😂 

We live and we learn right! 🤣🤣

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

13 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

We live and we learn right! 🤣🤣

The right to cancel under Regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 does not apply because the price of all goods that we sell is dependent upon fluctuations in the financial markets that are beyond our control. In the event that you wish to cancel an order after it is placed, in consequence of a price fluctuation, the cancellation charge will be 2.5% of the total order value, plus any consequential loss owing to the fluctuation in the price of the metal

25 minutes left gents @LiquidMetalsUK will be hoovering this bad boy up!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Currently £300 with @stackerp5 no heraeus action going on yet though!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

11 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Currently £300 with @stackerp5 no heraeus action going on yet though!

Sorry Bully, I withdrew my bid shortly after I noticed my mistake! Current bid at £210 by user @AaaGee

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

1 minute ago, stackerp5 said:

Sorry Bully, I withdrew my bid shortly after I noticed my mistake! Current bid at £210 by user @AaaGee

I think as per forum rules, your bid IS valid maybe ask @James32 to up the ante or @stefffana or @AaaGee?

or

1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I think as per forum rules, your bid IS valid maybe ask @James32 to up the ante or @stefffana or @AaaGee?

or

But you told me to fook off with my watchdog s**** when I said cancellations weren't allowed due to distance selling regulations and fluctuating price of metal! 

Congratulations @stackerp5

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Congratulations @stackerp5 nice new world record 

6 minutes ago, James32 said:

Who actually won then?

If neither stackerp5 or AaaGee wants it then does stefffana get next in line?

Think you’re right fella.

congrats to @stefffana I believe.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

19 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

@HerefordBullyunhe's long gone mate, he's taken his 5 Rubles to Russia to live in exile

Internet in St. Petersburg is terrible

Archived