• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1kg Albion 999 Fine Silver Bar

jackflash123

Albion 1Kg Fine .999 Silver Bar

£650 + £10 Shipping by RMSD

At current spot this is £20.15 per oz

Images are of the bar you will receive - some light gold toning on edges of bar. Can be removed with a polishing cloth.

Item Location: West Yorkshire/UK

Shipping to UK only, no overseas please

Payment Terms: BT in GBP

Can post within 1 working day of making payment.

Any questions just drop me a PM.

1811222264_PXL_20220911_201246348.PORTRAIT2.thumb.jpg.6585f2bb370b5bbb6538a9237173e789.jpg.2f27447539b6d84cd366881535699bf2.jpg

313929869_PXL_20220911_201256030.PORTRAIT2.thumb.jpg.3afe4fe12fbcf15f34189d9a7ab1526a.jpg.1ffeea8b75976bfbae242956f7c20f1c.jpg

854833633_PXL_20220911_201308911.PORTRAIT2.thumb.jpg.9a611eee48085d28d6b7745887f33b74.jpg.012095d76a77ffababf8226ebea29071.jpg

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

1 minute ago, Dakaras said:

Love it GLWS 

Cheers mate 👍 

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

28 minutes ago, StBeesSilver said:

I did. I won't be looking for any for about a week🙂

Hey @StBeesSilver,

Well if you need a kilo in a week and there’s nothing cheaper around then you can have this mate. Providing it isn’t sold by then lol.

• jackflash123 changed the title to 1kg Albion 999 Fine Silver Bar
6 minutes ago, James32 said:

Nobody like £20.30 an oz delivered 😒 

It's good value, especially with the increased spot price. Chunky with some heft, and like you said at just over £20 per oz I'm virtually giving it away 😉

Bump

3BBAC7A4-DE64-42C3-BEAF-60B3634705C0.gif.dc83e21cd41085510e37d951b03a2dac.gif.07abf97563040729e6badeaec0535d62.gif

Sold Pending Payment thanks everyone ☺️ 

I've just realised, I'm lying.... I have a 500g, 250g and 100g. I don't have the 1kg.... But the 500g is lovely so imagine 1kg is even more satisfying!

I would so have grabbed this if I'd not spent up last weekend.

@James32 Buy it and ill buy it off you in a month for 50p less 👍

1 minute ago, jackflash123 said:

Sold Pending Payment thanks everyone ☺️ 

@James32.....? 😆

Just now, katyc said:

I've just realised, I'm lying.... I have a 500g, 250g and 100g. I don't have the 1kg.... But the 500g is lovely so imagine 1kg is even more satisfying!

I would so have grabbed this if I'd not spent up last weekend.

@James32 Buy it and ill buy it off you in a month for 50p less 👍

It's meant for you, and that annoying feeling of having an incomplete set is about to naw at your brain. 

#canthinkstraight  #wheresmylifegoing

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, James32 said:

It's meant for you, and that annoying feeling of having an incomplete set is about to naw at your brain. 

#canthinkstraight  #wheresmylifegoing

That's so true.

If sale doesn't go thru for any reason I will let you know 👍 

8 minutes ago, James32 said:

With the buyers username, it should go through lol.

How do you know who the buyer is, you got secret tabs on my PM'S lol 😆 

Just now, James32 said:

Checked profile..not rocket science lol

Ah sneaky sneaky lol 😆 S

ale not completed yet

Archived