• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Website in Meltdown!

Just now, LawrenceChard said:

£367.82

I think we have at least another 500 arriving tomorrow, Friday.

It would be nice to run out of them same day, but I don't think it will happen!

😎

Stick me a double under the counter @LawrenceChard - tried a couple of times to buy but my browser does not like your automated assistant and I want my free postage :) 

Will bite the bullet and ring up to speak to a real human tomorrow I suppose <sigh>

4 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

£367.82

I think we have at least another 500 arriving tomorrow, Friday.

It would be nice to run out of them same day, but I don't think it will happen!

😎

If it was in stock, then the current price would read £374.07 for a single sov

chards.jpg.2c15e76a9dd9f837a7bf5ee150ae1892.jpg

Edited by Darr3nG

4 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Stick me a double under the counter @LawrenceChard - tried a couple of times to buy but my browser does not like your automated assistant and I want my free postage :) 

Will bite the bullet and ring up to speak to a real human tomorrow I suppose <sigh>

@ChardsCoinandBullionDealer take note!

😎

6 minutes ago, blackadder said:

So why are you all sitting in the queue😂

It beats the hell out of standing up!

😎

Chards

10 hours ago, blackadder said:

I thought they stopped this series?

They did with the god awful British designed coins. I believe they started fresh with this run of coins

Hands up, i bought a sovereign from BBP on the day of the queens passing.

But that was the last gold i wanted by the end of the year. Thinking prices would go up or would struggle to get one. So any more Gold i can afford to buy this year is a plus to my stash.

I'll be able to offset the cost by selling the massive amount of pasta and toilet rolls i bought a few years ago and haven't used yet.

Edited by AaaGee

On 09/09/2022 at 10:48, LawrenceChard said:

but I seriously believe some of our competitors do that

I can guarantee they do. I've witnessed it more than once in the space of hours (whilst deliberating a purchase) I've even checked spot price right away expecting a dip, but nope just plain old Tomfoolery 😅 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

11 minutes ago, James32 said:

I can guarantee they do. I've witnessed it more than once in the space of hours (whilst deliberating a purchase) I've even checked spot price right away expecting a dip, but nope just plain old Tomfoolery 😅 

7 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Yup - I noticed it, when I was working on my original price comparison site - it was so obvious!

Have you guys at @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer seen this?

😎

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

You reading this @LawrenceChard

1952?

😎

Chards

7 hours ago, AaaGee said:

Hands up, i bought a sovereign from BBP on the day of the queens passing.

But that was the last gold i wanted by the end of the year. Thinking prices would go up or would struggle to get one. So any more Gold i can afford to buy this year is a plus to my stash.

I'll be able to offset the cost by selling the massive amount of pasta and toilet rolls i bought a few years ago and haven't used yet.

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

You reading this @LawrenceChard

Just goes to show we can't win them all.

Where did we go wrong.

You reading this @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer?

😎

Chards

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Have you guys at @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer seen this?

You may not notice, unless you are there when the stock runs out. I was doing so much testing, during early development, coins went out of stock quite often between test runs and I saw the price drop immediately - didn't pay much attention at the time...