• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Updated: Mox Metals 100g & 250g .999 Silver Bars - Summer Sale & Bonus Draw - Win A Free MOX100 Bar

Mox

Due to comments and messages wanting the draw to go to the end of the month the deadline for entries has been extended to midnight on Saturday 27th August 2022 with the draw on Sunday 28th August.

This is with the agreement of the buyers that have ordered so far from the Summer Sale.

Mox Metals Logo Small.jpg  moxmetals.co.uk

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few close ups:

WIN_20220818_06_44_26_Pro.jpg

WIN_20220818_06_36_04_Pro.jpg

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

• Mox changed the title to Updated: Mox Metals 100g & 250g .999 Silver Bars - Summer Sale & Bonus Draw - Win A Free MOX100 Bar

Bump for the addition of the multi-buy prices

Sunday bumpday

Monday bumpday!

Ok chaps, just over 36 hours to go till the sale ends and draw entry closes.

Chances of winning the draw for those who have entered so far are very good.

4 hours ago, Dakaras said:

Put me down for one please mate. You know the number:)

2 hours ago, Gordy said:

one 100g for me mate, same number if you can 👍

I'd like to have the same numbers as Dakaras and Gordy... 😥😓😥

giphy (18).gif

Less than 12 hours to go bump

@Darr3nG@stefffana @Gordy Is this a NBS day trip out of the asylum or did you just sneak out after @Dakaras while the gate was open to find out where he as going? I dunno how he got the keys, need to have a word with security.

Hi, @Mox!

You are selling your beautiful bars Mox100 to a very drunk customer?

If yes, please PM me with your bank details and I will do the payment until midnight.

Even your bars are not .800 or .900, I'd like to have two of them, preferring the special numbers 00233 and 00235, please.

Kindest regards,

Stefan.

P.S.:....h.m.mmmm.......

Oh great.... I see another one of you lurking @James32

13 minutes ago, Mox said:

@Darr3nG@stefffana @Gordy Is this a NBS day trip out of the asylum or did you just sneak out after @Dakaras while the gate was open to find out where he as going? I dunno how he got the keys, need to have a word with security.

i wouldnt care but i dont like cats..... the bars are very good though so deserve a place in my sunken treasure chest

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Ok guys I have to go get ready to go out, going to be out all day so NBS chaps, if you are hanging around in here please BEHAVE!!!! (I will be watching....)

For everyone else, if you want to purchase a bar either add a message to the thread or PM me before midnight and I will sort it all out tomorrow (unless I get a chance later).

3 hours ago, Mox said:

I'm in Nantwich, rocking out at the Rory Gallagher UK festival...

https://rory-gallagher.uk/

Put me down for another 250g 😉

Archived