• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Updated: Mox Metals 100g & 250g .999 Silver Bars - Summer Sale & Bonus Draw - Win A Free MOX100 Bar

Mox

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Darr3nG said:

Whatever number @stefffana has, I'll take one better... 😘

You should be here with Bobby (same pub we went to when you all came up), Gary is here and he’s the centre of attention, everyone knows him.

42FCE769-4F5A-40EA-9D88-830A60307BEF.jpeg

Mox Metals Logo Small.jpg  moxmetals.co.uk

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

3 hours and 15 minutes of the summer sale and prize draw entry left bump

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

Three questions for @Mox:

1. My entries for draw are valid? The payment wasn't made yet, I am waiting from yesterday afternoon for your bank details.

2. How old is Gary?

3. Have I won?🤔 I have already prepared a nice .800 silver tray for my Mox100 bars.

7 hours ago, stefffana said:

Three questions for @Mox:

1. My entries for draw are valid? The payment wasn't made yet, I am waiting from yesterday afternoon for your bank details.

2. How old is Gary?

3. Have I won?🤔 I have already prepared a nice .800 silver tray for my Mox100 bars.

1. Yes

2. Don’t know

3. Don’t know

I am rather the worse for wear, back later.

Ok, I am back, I have paperwork to do for the flurry of late entries and will try and get the draw done later but if i don't it will be done tomorrow (its a Bank Holiday so Monday counts as Sunday....)

1 hour ago, Mox said:

Ok, I am back, I have paperwork to do for the flurry of late entries and will try and get the draw done later but if i don't it will be done tomorrow (its a Bank Holiday so Monday counts as Sunday....)

Mondays are Sundays...

Good stuffs, huh?😂

giphy (45).gif

Just waiting for a couple of payments. Looks like draw will be tomorrow.

Ok ladies and gentlemen, the moment you have all been waiting for has arrived!!!!

The 2022 Mox Metals Summer Sale Prize Draw:

3 minutes ago, Mox said:

Ok ladies and gentlemen, the moment you have all been waiting for has arrived!!!!

The 2022 Mox Metals Summer Sale Prize Draw:

Congratulations, @katyc! I am very happy for you!

Well done, @Mox!

angry-white-lady-curtains-freak-out-gif.gif

Just now, stefffana said:

angry-white-lady-curtains-freak-out-gif.gif

Don't cry, there's always next time so put this setback behind you and think about winning the next one, and maybe buy more bars to give yourself a better chance? Only yourself to blame, you should be ashamed of yourself, what a snowflake.

Just now, Mox said:

Don't cry, there's always next time so put this setback behind you and think about winning the next one, and maybe buy more bars to give yourself a better chance? Only yourself to blame, you should be ashamed of yourself, what a snowflake.

R (43).gif

well done @katyc

1 minute ago, katyc said:

Oh.my.god!!!! Thank you sooooo much!

I was already buzzing about finding this forum and now this 😁😁😁😁😁😁😬😬😬😬🥰

nice start for you missus 👍

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

5 minutes ago, katyc said:

It's called Footballers Wives, it's the worst, corniest trash EVER to grace british TV - but its so awful its brilliant! 😆

One of those "is so bad is good"?

Will probably give it a pass regardless, I don't even own a tv, so the BBC is kind of out of my reach...

Archived