• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed American Constitutional Silver Coins *Morgan and Peace Dollars

Arganto

Hello TSF, 

Last bump for these. If both are bought together I'll cover the cost of 2nd class post. It's not free, it's my shout. I'll pay for it. There's no such thing as free post see, I have it on good authority 👀

The numbers on the list refer to the numbers in the pictures. Payment by bank transfer, UK buyers ideally but I am willing to post internationally at the buyers risk.

14. Peace dollar 1924 = £27

16. Morgan dollar 1921 toned but nice detail = £27.50

Buy both coins for £53 posted 2nd class. 

I'll keep this offer up for today and possibly tomorrow then withdraw the listing.

IMG_20220702_120051027.jpg

IMG_20220702_120102747.jpg

IMG_20220702_120257316.jpg

IMG_20220702_120307615.jpg

2 minutes ago, Arganto said:

If a pack of Naughty Boys decides to have their way with this thread I have some advice for any new members that may be reading this; don't feed them and don't look them directly in the eye...

🤣🤣🤣 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Lovely coins, @Arganto!

Definitely are not junk, these coins are very collectible and year after year more sought after.

Silver .900 US coins are not coming from mint anymore from 58 years ago. Their number is decreasing gradually and there are every year new collectors who want them, hence the high premium everywhere for them.

I can feel your pain, mate, I was searching hard and paying a lot of premiums for specific years and mints to complete some date runs.

Good luck with your sale!

Don't feed me and don't look in my eyes!

A naughty boy.🤗

5 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Lovely coins, @Arganto!

Definitely are not junk, these coins are very collectible and year after year more sought after.

Silver .900 US coins are not coming from mint anymore from 58 years ago. Their number is decreasing gradually and there are every year new collectors who want them, hence the high premium everywhere for them.

I can feel your pain, mate, I was searching hard and paying a lot of premiums for specific years and mints to complete some date runs.

Good luck with your sale!

Don't feed me and don't look in my eyes!

A naughty boy.🤗

He's like a gremlin..... Give him any kind of attention (or alcohol) and chaos will ensue. 

After a somewhat heavy going day a good steak, a lovely bottle of pinotage, the company of my eldest and the fun of the best forum on the interwebs has cheered me up no end. I hope this lot sells but to be honest I'm just as happy reading the contributions from you mad buggers and buggerettes :D

• Arganto changed the title to American Constitutional Silver Coins *Morgan and Peace Dollars

Archived