• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Help

2 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

What do you want to know? Looks like the coa has most of it covered.

The value of course.

Please check all pictures, both COA are visible

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

4 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

It's £75 on ebay right now.

First or the second?

First is 5oz 999 silver

Second is the set of 3 coins

Regards

dancu.co.uk

4 minutes ago, theman73 said:

There are 2 COA

1 fir the 5oz and 1 for the 3 set coins

Right?

Regards 

yes

1 hour ago, TheShinyStuff said:

and some daft tw@t wrote on the CAO

Just now, Gordy said:

yes

and some daft tw@t wrote on the COA

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

I saw them. I stick by my £75ish for the 3 coin set and probably £150 tops for the 5oz. 

No great love out there for Solomon Islands, TDC etc, regardless of finish, mintage or presentation.

If you have bought them and presumably therefore like them, then obviously to you they are worth what you paid for them. Happy days.😀

1 minute ago, theman73 said:

Mean?

The set on ebay, someone has written on the coa.

Yes, way less but now I more confused than before, please have a look.

20220624_151653.thumb.jpg.bb646162f095270fb0ff4fc9b063337a.jpg

20220624_151643.thumb.jpg.8399a7e9252a48d3991e15c03c2fd939.jpg

Is only my imagination or is worth more then silver weight?

Regards

Edited by theman73

dancu.co.uk

On 24/06/2022 at 11:10, theman73 said:

Help

Hi

My internet betray me today...

I can't find any info about those coins, please help.

When I saw the topic title, I thought...

WFT (What) is that about?

But then I thought, maybe it's someone who likes great music, and is a Beatles fan:

Still sounds good after all these years!

Then I looked at "My internet betray me today...", and thought...

Huh? did he type "Help" into Google, and it failed to read his mind, and tell him the value of 4 coins he owns. Google is just c**p!

But then...

Ah, he's not English, so be kind, although @TheShinyStuff has got it right "What do you want to know? Looks like the coa has most of it covered."

Then it turns out you (possibly) already knew all that " The value of course. Please check all pictures, both COA are visible"

So then I thought: WTF (Why) didn't you tell us what you wanted to know in the first place.

Why should we all have to check all the pictures to try and work out what you have got, despite 2 of the certificates being only partially visible.

It was even hard to work out how many coins you had.

You could have listed them to save people from having to work it out.

Then you responded "Nobody looks to all pictures?".

WTF should we? they're your F****** coins. Right?

Hey, why don't you ask your supplier alll about them, presuming you bought them, rather than acquiring them by some other means?

In case you did not notice, the "Certificates" are signed by Michael J. Byrne, of The  Jubilee Mint. They are in Bournemouth, Dorset, like a lot of other Coin Marketing Companies. Why don't you contact them and ask what your coins are worth?

I was surprised to see they are still in business, but apparently they are. 

At about this point, I rapidly got annoyed by the whole thread, and appalled at your lack of ability to communicate clearly or politely, for example:

"Yes, way less but now I more confused than before, please have a look.", and some photos of a completely different yellow coloured coin, no size, no weight stated, "Is only my imagination or is worth more then silver weight? Regards

No wonder @TheShinyStuff responded "?"

At least you started your topic title with a capital letter. One point for that.

Now, am I scoring this out of 10, or should it be in percentage terms?

Next!

😎

Edited by LawrenceChard

Chards

2 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

When I saw the topic title, I thought...

WFT (What) is that about?

But then I thought, maybe it's someone who likes great music, and is a Beatles fan:

Still sounds good after all these years!

Then I looked at "My internet betray me today...", and thought...

Huh? did he type "Help" into Google, and it failed to read his mind, and tell him the value of 4 coins he owns. Google is just c**p!

But then...

Ah, he's not English, so be kind, although @TheShinyStuff has got it right "What do you want to know? Looks like the coa has most of it covered."

Then it turns out you (possibly) already knew all that " The value of course. Please check all pictures, both COA are visible"

So then I thought: WTF (Why) didn't you tell us what you wanted to know in the first place.

Why should we all have to check all the pictures to try and work out what you have got, despite 2 of the certificates being only partially visible.

It was even hard to work out how many coins you had.

You could have listed them to save people from having to work it out.

Then you responded "Nobody looks to all pictures?".

WTF should we? the're your F****** coins. Right?

Hey, why don't you ask your supplier alll about them, presuming you bought them, rather than acquiring them by some othr means?

In case you did not notice, the "Certificates" are signed by Michael J. Byrne, of The  Jubilee Mint. They are in Bournemouth, Dorset, like a lot of other Coin Marketing Companies. Why don't you contact them and ask what your coins are worth?

I was surprised to see they are still in business, but apparently they are. 

At about this point, I rapidly got annoyed by the whole thread, and appalled at your lack of ability to communicate clearly or politely, for example:

"Yes, way less but now I more confused than before, please have a look.", and some photos of a completely different yellow coloured coin, no size, no weight stated, "Is only my imagination or is worth more then silver weight? Regards

No wonder @TheShinyStuff responded "?"

At least you started your topic title with a capital letter. One point for that.

Now, am I scoring this our of 10, or should it be in percentage terms.

Next!

😎

always reliable to make me smile matye

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.