• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 10 oz una and the lion...10oz britannia bar

James32

Hi both bars in great condition 

10oz una and the lion bar £275

10oz britannia bar £265 ( small crack in capsule,not broke through and bar unharmed)

Both plus post of choice/risk

free sd if taking both or take one of these and a 10oz queens beast coin on my other listing and get free sd.

Both tested and verified 

20220527_113307.jpg

20220527_113337.jpg

20220527_113330.jpg

20220527_113324.jpg

20220527_113318.jpg

20220527_132405.jpg

20220527_132452.jpg

20220527_132537.jpg

20220527_132629.jpg

20220527_132621.jpg

20220527_132402.jpg

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Someone take @James32 to the doctor his hoovers broken hes got it blow instead of suck.

Ah i know its the peasants metal hes selling.

giphy.gif 

Just now, FourNinesFine said:

[Keep this to yourself, but if nobody shows any interest in these, he might put them up for auction with a starting bid of £1]

Ssshhhhh!

Good idea!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, FourNinesFine said:

[Keep this to yourself, but if nobody shows any interest in these, he might put them up for auction with a starting bid of £1]

Ssshhhhh!

Make a realistic offer and you may be surprised 😮 

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Make a realistic offer and you may be surprised 😮 

You do realise how unqualified I am to make a reasonable guess at what a reasonable offer is..?  I already know I'm the fish. Probably best I don't start proving it.  🤣

This carries the same potential risk of offending, as a random lady asking me to guess how old she is.

This carries the same potential risk of offending, as a random lady asking me to guess how old she is

I never try and guess or ask for the age for this very reason. Instead break the ice with.. ''Hi... So errm... How much do you weigh?"

You do realise how unqualified I am to make a reasonable guess at what a reasonable offer is..?  I already know I'm the fish. Probably best I don't start proving it.  🤣

This carries the same potential risk of offending, as a random lady asking me to guess how old she is.

Go on make an offer so I can make james spit his coffee allover his keyboard in disgust!
giphy.gif

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

4 minutes ago, FourNinesFine said:

6 minutes ago, FourNinesFine said:

You must realise though that the prices are pretty good,even savy members have paid more recently 😉 

1 minute ago, James32 said:

You must realise though that the prices are pretty good,even savy members have paid more recently 😉 

Joking apart, I really do.  And they're things I would definitely be interested in, in other circumstances. Those circumstances principally being that I've blown my entire wad on fractional gold.

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Next ****ing comment better buy something 

Ooops. You don't have any Somali Elephants do you.  😎

2 minutes ago, FourNinesFine said:

Joking apart, I really do.  And they're things I would definitely be interested in, in other circumstances. Those circumstances principally being that I've blown my entire wad on fractional gold.

Ooops. You don't have any Somali Elephants do you.  😎

No sorry lol. Do have 1oz una bars ( bare,no capsules or packing) have 11 in a tube at £27.50 each.

13 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

£2

I can manage 3.50 posted.

1 minute ago, Scootermuppet said:

Are you selling any more of those lovely 10oz Una & Lions? or were those photos historic in nature...? 🤔

They sold this morning bud sorry. 

The photos we're technically historic though...10hrs old 😃

Archived