• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1/10th coin run.

Dakaras

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

You are welcome!

I am involved already in your coins runs, boys!

I can be their Godfather.🤗

I'm looking at the sower now lol. Beautiful coin. I'm not sure if there's another 1/10 out there with such a high denomination on it. 100euro is high on such a small coin. 

8 minutes ago, Gruff said:

FTFY

If they want coin run, I can not see any reason to be for me a coin ruin...

8 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I'm looking at the sower now lol. Beautiful coin. I'm not sure if there's another 1/10 out there with such a high denomination on it. 100euro is high on such a small coin. 

I've told you! She is The Star!

Just now, Mtaybar said:

So finally completed my 10x 1/10th coin run. 2 aren't in hand yet but will be in a week or so. Once they're here I'll post the set all together. There's some absolute belters in there so can't wait to get them all side by side. 

Do tell? 😁

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

Do tell? 😁

I want to but I don't want to jinx anything 🤣. Put it this way, they're a couple of well known but very hard to get coins. High up on numista rarity as well. I'm a happy camper today but I'll be happier once they make it here safely. 

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

I want to but I don't want to jinx anything 🤣. Put it this way, they're a couple of well known but very hard to get coins. High up on numista rarity as well. I'm a happy camper today but I'll be happier once they make it here safely. 

Right, mate.

Now your beauties deserves a beautiful treasure silver box.

Do you have one?😁

5 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

You gonna deposit some money into my account? 

I was thinking about something like this beautiful sterling silver one, but if you are not interested, I will not show you.😘😘😘

4 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I was thinking about something like this beautiful sterling silver one, but if you are not interested, I will not show you.😘😘😘

I'm interested but not in a position to buy anything for a while. Like I said, I need to settle the bank a bit for a while. 😉👍

Just now, Mtaybar said:

I'm interested but not in a position to buy anything for a while. Like I said, I need to settle the bank a bit for a while. 😉👍

This was my first time when I have tried a give away and I have been refused.

Never again, guys, never again!

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

This was my first time when I have tried a give away and I have been refused.

Never again, guys, never again!

A give away you say... Well i completely misunderstood your generous intentions 🤦🤣. Don't judge others by my actions, they may not be as ignorant as me. At least give them a chance if the situation ever comes up again 😁👍 🤣

4 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Lovely 1oz in ten fractions!

Well done, mate!🤗

Thanks mucker. I'm glad to have it done. It's been frustrating at times but now I can move on to something else. I need a 2022 half sovereign and 1/4 Tudor lion next. 

14 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Officially completed today. I'm chuffed I've managed to get it done. 

IMG20220613110813.jpg

Absolutely stunning, and maybe just maybe I will grow up to be like you and actually complete something. 

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

8 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

So as these are frosted, would doing the bicarbonate of soda and hot water trick damage them if I try to clean them does anyone know? 

IMG20220613104605.jpg

IMG20220613105459.jpg

@GoldDiggerDave is your man to ask.

Bicarbonate has worked on the copper spots,but I honestly think it will fade coin too.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip