• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed MOX100 - 100g 999 Silver Bars - Hallmarked with CoA

Mox

The MOX100 - A 100g .999 silver bar made from 100% recycled silver (environmentally friendly), hallmarked by Sheffield Assay Office and individually numbered with CoA (unlimited mintage).

The bars available are the remainder of the 90 bars put up for sale for the launch of Mox Metals Ltd (a Silver Forum exclusive :)). Same price, rules and guarantees apply for serial numbers 11 to 100 purchased through either thread (see below).

Only £81 each including free first class signed for postage (the price is the price no matter how many you buy).

Please PM me if you want to purchase a bar and include the serial number if you have a preference. (My ADHD is causing chaos trying to track who said what when where so your assistance would be greatly appreciated, keep having to check to make sure I haven't screwed up :wacko:).

PRICE CAP GUARANTEE: As promised in the initial thread the price for s/n 11 to 100 will not go up if spot goes up (and it has, quite a bit).

PRICE DROP GUARANTEE: If silver spot falls and I reduce the bar price then everyone who buys bars with s/n 11 to 100 will get a refund of the difference between what they paid and the lower bar price (although a price drop is unlikely given the rise in spot over the past couple of weeks).

NOTE: Shipping expected from 12 March 2022.

Single Stand Green.jpeg

Pile of bars.jpeg

MOX Name Bars on Table.jpeg

Mox Logo Bars on Table.jpeg

Mox Metals Logo Small.jpg  moxmetals.co.uk

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/03/2022 at 16:51, James32 said:

My one and only comment ( on my best behaviour) is to congratulate you on the fact you didn't chase the spot price upwards and kept the price low....I will take 3 more,any numbers will suffice. 

Only thing that’s changed is the free bar bonus draw, now it’s over it’s cheered me up loads, trying to keep track of numbers, whos paid what, allocating numbers, trying to get that to add up to the same number as who’s paid what, not being able to pack anything until the draw was done, miscounting bars so I thought I had one more than I should have so had to weight all the packages again to check I had put the right number in, PO woman sending some packages as 2nd class, she looked so bored by it all etc etc 🤯

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

2 minutes ago, Mox said:

Only thing that’s changed is the free bar bonus draw, now it’s over it’s cheered me up loads, trying to keep track of numbers, whos paid what, allocating numbers, trying to get that to add up to the same number as who’s paid what, not being able to pack anything until the draw was done, miscounting bars so I thought I had one more than I should have so had to weight all the packages again to check I had put the right number in, PO woman sending some packages as 2nd class, she looked so bored by it all etc etc 🤯

Sounds like a head ache Mox alot to learnt for the next time you do this u still got all the hair lol

And I put Northern Island on one package whilst thinking ahead to the next which was going to the Isle of Man, only noticed when the PO woman had it in her hands.

3 minutes ago, Rains said:

Sounds like a head ache Mox alot to learnt for the next time you do this u still got all the hair lol

Wouldn’t change a thing, the other thread was quite entertaining 🤪

6 hours ago, Jamescl said:

PM’d! Fingers crossed I’m not too late.

Thanks

Not at all, still a reasonable amount left, guess it's mid-month and everyone is already spent up?

The thread will remain open until the 90 bars are all gone.

Bum…

…p 🤪

24 minutes ago, Emmie said:

Are there any of these still available at all? Thanks.

Yes there should be otherwise it would be marked as completed. If you send Mox a PM with how many you want he can send you payment details etc. I have one, it’s great! 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

Bump!!!

24 left, bar numbers 16, 61, 70-73, 75, 76, 79, 80, 83-87, 89-92 and 94-98.

All cute, house trained, well behaved and looking for their forever home. Please adopt a MOX100 bar today or they might be tied up in a sack and thrown in the canal.

(Please note: A MOX100 bar is for life, not just for Christmas)

If anyone is thinking about buying, I would if I were you. I received mine (#93) & it’s beautiful. Well priced as well. not come across too many 100g bars that are cheaper and of the same quality. & @Mox is super cool and helpful too. Hopefully I can pick another one up within the following weeks 

Archived