• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Sempsa 1KG Silver £700 bargain!

ArgentSmith

£725 plus post

Has been drilled and verified only due to being slightly underweight I suspect from what appears to be a milled edge. Now about 4g shy of a Kilo.

Interesting bar in it's own right selling at wholesale prices

£725 plus post of choice at buyer risk. BT or PFF

999 refined silver at £22.65 ounce, previously purchased from a highly regarded forum member.

First come first served.

No offers 😀

@LiquidMetalsUK

@RiverbankSilver

@SilverAngel

IMG_4537.JPG

IMG_4539.JPG

IMG_4540.JPG

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

• ArgentSmith changed the title to Sempsa 1KG Silver spot plus 16% bargain!
7 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

giphy.gif.b6d304843932d890234e4a72d301b931.gif

Dear @Mox,

Here on this page you can see what is doing this barbarian with any beautiful silver bar he is buying.

I sold him few month ago an almost immaculate unique Sempsa kilo bar.

He drilled it, he hammered it, he stamped it with a Smithsonian face and only God know when he will stop.

I am sure he will do the same with the bar he ordered from you.😱😱😱

• ArgentSmith changed the title to Sempsa 1KG Silver spot plus 10% bargain!
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ArgentSmith changed the title to Sempsa 1KG Silver £700 bargain!

@ghhggggv?

It is an unique pure silver bar, I can guarantee for being genuine, because I've been the previous owner. Sempsa is the biggest refiner and bullion dealer from Spain.

The personal artistic touch is TradeMark @ArgentSmith.

From bar are missing 4g, I am sure that the seller can compensate somehow. The missing amount was use to test the purity of silver using cupellation technique. So, for your peace of mind, this bar got few characteristics:

1. It is pure silver, verified by two TSF members with a big experience in silver and with a great reputation.

2. It is unique, modern art bar.

3. It is 32.02oz troy.

4. It is the cheapest on the market, at only £21.86/oz.

5. When will be the time to sell this bar, will be easy to sell (of course, if will be the cheapest on the market) on forum, because it is very well known and will be absolutely no doubts about authenticity.

6. You can hit this bar if you want, you can store it without fear of dents, scratches, ect, can be used even as door stop.

All the best!

Stefan.

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Unfortunately, you can not buy three. This bar is The Bar!

Unique!!!😍

Beautiful and Unique 😁

I have a theory about this bars history having seen only one other with the same mis centred lettering and unfinished edge and banana logo. I think these bars are quite rare and possibly sold to investors with the banana logo as a special designation for them being mis stuck and a couple of grams underweight. This could explain why the edges were left in an unfinished state.

Could be wrong... what do you reckon @stefffana 

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

Archived