• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

15000 nectar points on a sov! finishes 1pm

23 minutes ago, dicker said:

Being repeated this year.  Terms slightly less attractive.  Happening this Friday.  

9000 max points (£45)

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

30 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

I'm sure some unscrupulous people will have thought of buying fictitious goods from each other. There could be a single sovereign going round TSF members in a chain without any goods ever changing hands!😁😎

Funny you should say that, it did cross my mind!

On 22/11/2022 at 08:08, Colnago said:

Any links folks?

edit - do you mean for products or the offer?

For the products -  not seen anything i want yet especially given my memorial sovereign purchases. cant dind a BBP seller profile or anyone else reputable.   I know a few posters on here sell through ebay but cant remember their ebay names.

For the offer - seems like you need to be logged into ebay and its a black friday banner - at least it was for me.

"Up to 300 base points + 30x bonus points on one item over 10 GBP.

Offer Valid:25 Nov 2022, 12:00 PM GMT - 25 Nov 2022, 01:00 PM GMT"

so only valid for an hour
Edited by bluffer

I just bought a 1/4 2023 Britannia, was £457.11

I used £190 worth of nectar points to pay towards it, £45 worth of nectar points back, and 5% cashback (£22.85) on top cashback. 

So with the nectar points earned and cashback works out at £389.25, which was about £26 cheaper then Atkinsons. Not too bad a deal.

3 hours ago, Spark268 said:

looks like a good deal, but you still paid above spot. a sign of the times i guess.

I don't think even with the 1/10ths on offer on eBay I would have been able to get anything for spot. I'm just happy I got it cheaper then I could find it anywhere else, and I managed to offload £190 worth of points

On 23/11/2022 at 15:49, sovereignsteve said:

I'm sure some unscrupulous people will have thought of buying fictitious goods from each other. There could be a single sovereign going round TSF members in a chain without any goods ever changing hands!😁😎

I like the goods not changing hands angle!

Not my circus, not my monkeys