• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Yorkshire Coin Fair - Sunday 31st October - Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield - Just off exit 24 of the M62

The first major coin fair held north of Birmingham in 18 months, will be at Cedar Court Hotel in Huddersfield (HD3 3RH) on Sunday 31st October.  Public admission is from 9.30am to 2.00pm - £1 for adults and children under 14 free.  Over 35 Dealers of coins and banknotes. (This was previously the show run at Cedar Court Wakefield) The full address is:

Cedar Court Hotel

Lindley Moor Road,

Ainley top,

Huddersfield.

West Yorkshire.

HD3 3RH

Exit 24 of the M62

The website for the show is www.yorkshirecoinfair.com and the contact email address is: theyorkshirecoinfair@hotmail.com

The full list of dealers will be updated at the beginning of next week on the website, dealers from London to Scotland will be attending.

Don't forget the clock go back at 2 o'clock on the Sunday morning, meaning an extra hour in bed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/10/2021 at 16:10, neilsmithcoins said:

The first major coin fair held north of Birmingham in 18 months, will be at Cedar Court Hotel in Huddersfield (HD3 3RH) on Sunday 31st October.  Public admission is from 9.30am to 2.00pm - £1 for adults and children under 14 free.  Over 35 Dealers of coins and banknotes. (This was previously the show run at Cedar Court Wakefield) The full address is:

Cedar Court Hotel, Lindley Moor Road, Ainley top, Huddersfield. West Yorkshire. HD3 3RH

The website for the show is www.yorkshirecoinfair.com and the contact email address is: theyorkshirecoinfair@hotmail.com

Don't forget the clock go back at 2 o'clock on the Sunday morning, meaning an extra hour in bed.

On 20/10/2021 at 08:44, Darr3nG said:

Excellent, thanks for the head's up. Any forum members planning to attend? I may see you there! :) 

8 minutes ago, neilsmithcoins said:

For anyone attending The Yorkshire Coin Fair tomorrow, don’t forget the clocks go back tomorrow meaning an extra hour in bed. Doors open to the public at 09.30 am.

I hope this "new" fair is successful, Neil.

Even with the extra hour, I don't think I could get to Huddersfield before 9.30, or even 2.00!

How about organising a Lancashire Coin Fair?

I could make it to Blackpool, and it would be good to see you again.

🙂

Chards

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

I could make it to Blackpool,

That would be an excellent idea, I can think of an excellent local coin and bullion dealer who I'm sure would be delighted to sponsor it😎

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

2 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

That would be an excellent idea, I can think of an excellent local coin and bullion dealer who I'm sure would be delighted to sponsor it😎

1 hour ago, sovereignsteve said:

Actually, thinking about it, Blackpool would be an excellent venue for a periodic coin fair; plenty of local halls etc I would imagine. Failing that, perhaps Preston?

Good thinking, we probably would partly sponsor it, and would almost certainly take a table.

Depending on the time of year and season, there should be plenty of possible venues, and accommodation.

I wish our "ballroom" was big enough.

Chards

5 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

I hope this "new" fair is successful, Neil.

Even with the extra hour, I don't think I could get to Huddersfield before 9.30, or even 2.00!

I could make it to Blackpool, and it would be good to see you again.

🙂

Thank you Lawrence, it would be nice to catch up. 

Unfortunately , Lancashire is a bit to far away for us to run a show. I think that needs to be left to the local dealers to run. 😉

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Yorkshire coin fair is being held at Cedar Court Huddersfield this Sunday opens 09.30-14.00. I would advise to get there in the morning before midday to see all of the dealers. Details are available on the website www.yorkshirecoinfair.com

Covid rules are as per government guidelines at the current time.

• 1 month later...

The Yorkshire Coin Show is on again this weekend Sunday 27th March 09.30-14.00 at Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield Just of exit 24 of the M62.

Don’t forget the clocks go forward early on Sunday morning.

Please see details on the website www.yorkshirecoinfair.com