• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New 2022 Coins - Dame Vera Lynn, FA Cup, Alexander Bell, Commonwealth games, Gandhi,

• h103efa changed the title to New 2022 Coins - Dame Vera Lynn, FA Cup, Alexander Bell, Commonwealth games, Gandhi,
2 hours ago, h103efa said:

50p Platinum Jubilee. reverse the number 70 and Our Royal Cypher surrounded with the dates “1952-2022. For the obverse impression Our effigy on horseback with the inscription “·

ELIZABETH II · D · G · REG · F · D · 50 PENCE ·” accompanied by the Garter Belt with

the inscription “· HONI · SOIT · QUI · MAL · Y · PENSE ·” and the date of the year. and....

‘For the obverse impression Our effigy with the inscription “· ELIZABETH II · D ·

G · REG · F · D · 50 PENCE ·” and the date of the year, and for the reverse the number 70

and Our Royal Cypher surrounded with the dates “1952-2022

This is confusing to me.  Seems a bit… off?

The obverse has “our effigy on horseback”?  

On 30/09/2021 at 13:50, h103efa said:

Taken from Lee Holt on a FB coin group so the credit is to him...

2022 New Coins!!! 50p, £2 & £5...

£2 Dame Vera Lynn. DAME VERA LYNN 1917 - 2020 with the inscription 'We'll meet again'

£2 FA Cup with the inscription “CELEBRATING 150 YEARS OF

THE FA CUP".

£2 ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL. With the inscription "INNOVATION IN SCIENCE. BELL"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

50p Platinum Jubilee. reverse the number 70 and Our Royal Cypher surrounded with the dates “1952-2022. For the obverse impression Our effigy on horseback with the inscription “·

ELIZABETH II · D · G · REG · F · D · 50 PENCE ·” accompanied by the Garter Belt with

the inscription “· HONI · SOIT · QUI · MAL · Y · PENSE ·” and the date of the year. and....

‘For the obverse impression Our effigy with the inscription “· ELIZABETH II · D ·

G · REG · F · D · 50 PENCE ·” and the date of the year, and for the reverse the number 70

and Our Royal Cypher surrounded with the dates “1952-2022

50p Commonwealth Sport and the inscription “BIRMINGHAM 2022 COMMONWEALTH

GAMES

-----------------------------------------------------------

£5 MAHATMA GANDHI. MY LIFE IS MY MESSAGE

FIVE POUND CUPRO-NICKEL COIN SEYMOUR PANTHER & LION OF ENGLAND &...

SEYMOUR PANTHER & LION OF ENGLAND £5 silver & gold also other precious metal denominations & bullion

Queen Victoria £5 Silver and other precious metals.

I have just seen a Chards "Teams" message:

[14:40] Amy
2022 Coin Predictions
Chard All Staff It's that time of year again! Let me know what you think will be on the 2022 coins. Either DM me or reply on here. Thanks!
[14:41] Shawn
lots of scratches if they're from the royal mint

Shawn works in Warehouse, checking stuff, so he ought to know!
😎

Chards

2 hours ago, StackemHigh said:

What about more Paddington coins or Beatrix Potter?

I haven't seen any coins coins recently from the rm starring Geoffrey Chaucer, Thomas Hardy or even D.H. Lawrence surely an oversight at the rm! Heads will roll.

Yes, that Lawrence sounds like a good guy! 😎

Chards