• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Wow thats pretty crazy! I haggle almost everywhere but would not have ever thought royal mint would haggle!

But I guess it makes sense..they pay refferal commision as I got 4% cashback from quidco so im guessing quidco gets

8-10% referal fees.

Wow thats pretty crazy! I haggle almost everywhere but would not have ever thought royal mint would haggle!

But I guess it makes sense..they pay refferal commision as I got 4% cashback from quidco so im guessing quidco gets

8-10% referal fees.

Next time you know madhatter. Its worth trying with really everyone.

Next time ring Bev from Royalmint she is a really nice lady this her number in Royalmint 01443 623819

Thanks mate il give that a go:)

8-10% referal fees.

I can get them for about £175 delivered

i have bought this last moth i paid 180 from rm . I rang RM up and offered them 180 and they accepted

It may have been the one I returned as damaged ))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proof 2011 1/4 sov and 1/2 sov from HGM

Hoping they aren't damaged but if they are bought them at a bullion price so wont complain.

But fingers crossed  B)

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Today I have bought 10 Silver Austrian Philharmonics and a lovely Canadian Red Tailed Silver coin from Silver to Go. As promised I waited till sub $16 Silver and my patience (delayed by the Chinese New Year Shut Down by 4 days) was rewarded so will now watch what happens over the next 3 weeks as large volume March buying seems to be occuring over in Shanghai for March. Bought at the roughly $15.82 price point of paper Silver.

Keep up the great work Chris, apologes as an AOL user for AOL's stupidity.

Danny stats with the ESA (Earned Silver Average) bought the Red Tail (sounds like one of those pidgeon collectors) for the lovely price of £13.29 and the Phil's at £12.73 with postage of £9.95 brings the ESA to £13.68 per ounce.

I have my eye on one of those Boxed Proof Silver Eagles and a few more Britannia Privy's and Phil's next month as I drip feed the ounces into the stack gently.

Edited by shemyaza

Mate I sympathise with you about your dog.

I get up for work at 5.15 am and feed our cat before I leave the house,her

body clock tells her to wake me just before my alarm goes off,so even

on my days off I get the cold nose in my ear and "kitty massage" up and down my back

and believe me she WON'T be ignored!

As you say though handy for checking those bids :)

Mate I sympathise with you about your dog.

I get up for work at 5.15 am and feed our cat before I leave the house,her

body clock tells her to wake me just before my alarm goes off,so even

on my days off I get the cold nose in my ear and "kitty massage" up and down my back

and believe me she WON'T be ignored!

As you say though handy for checking those bids :)

These days it's the dog waking me up wanting to go out. I remember the days when it was the wife waking me up with the "the cold nose in my ear and "kitty massage" up and down my back"!

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Bought an original waterprint from Sue Dickinson featuring a Rhino with her calf.

http://suedickinson.co.za/newsletter_subscribers_march_2015.html

Could turn out to be a good investment. If not, I like it anyway and I can look at it all the time.

Very nice! I have a house full of stuff by this guy who does a more techno/Japanese/graffiti thing that the wife and I both love https://www.tomlewis.co.uk

Yeah. I picked one up on Saturday by accident and been trying to find a rough value but can't see them for sale anywhere. Mintage is 8,888 I think. Lovely coin though.

I did see your post Dime, I think you got a great steal there. Ebay has two for sale on 'buy it now'. One for £300 the other £350 and one has just come up for auction, £37 from Germany with 5 days to go Ebay number (141596548188) , will be interesting to see what it fetches.