• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Lithium and Uranium and green energy investments

23 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Any opinions on Kodal minerals? @HerefordBullyun @Bumble 
Looks like a decent break out - it could present a decent pull back soon .

High volume low market cap. A nice trade or even long term hold. 

kodal1.jpg

kodal.jpg

I will ask my gurus on my chat group

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

wasn't there a military coup in Mali last year?

it has some ownership of gold prospects, it looks like  a speculative play with the payoff occurring in 2022+....

I've added Nordic because I didn't have any titanium or lithium in my portfolio.

Edited by Spark268

4 minutes ago, Spark268 said:

wasn't there a military coup in Mali last year?

it has some ownership of gold prospects, it looks like  a speculative play with the payoff occurring in 2022+....

yes but british troops are there now putting a stop to all that.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Kodal is one of those investments that depends entirely on how you feel about the jurisdictional risk in West Africa. I'm not too keen myself, but to be fair, some countries are relatively safe.

If you are looking for a more risky investment, EnviroLeach Technologies (ETI.CN) is develeoping a method for extracting gold from ore without using cyanide. This is potentially a big deal, since the risk of a cyanide spill and the cost of clean-up is an expensive matter for miners, and in some cases a miner may not get a permit if the risk is considered too great. The investment thesis is that if the process works and is not too expensive, a lot of mining companies will licence it and Enviroleach will get rich on the royalties. A bit too much of a punt for me.

2 minutes ago, Bumble said:

Kodal is one of those investments that depends entirely on how you feel about the jurisdictional risk in West Africa. I'm not too keen myself, but to be fair, some countries are relatively safe.

If you are looking for a more risky investment, EnviroLeach Technologies (ETI.CN) is develeoping a method for extracting gold from ore without using cyanide. This is potentially a big deal, since the risk of a cyanide spill and the cost of clean-up is an expensive matter for miners, and in some cases a miner may not get a permit if the risk is considered too great. The investment thesis is that if the process works and is not too expensive, a lot of mining companies will licence it and Enviroleach will get rich on the royalties. A bit too much of a punt for me.

A lot of west african countries will be protected by british troops as there is high british economic interest - My 1st tours were in Sierra Leone - We were sold it was the fact the humanitarian reason, but the real reason was the diamond mines - hence the film blood diamond was made. Gold, diamonds and silver will show more and western foriegn policy intervention when the resources start becoming more scarce. Many of the west african countries were british colonies or have vested economic interest.

38 minutes ago, Bumble said:

If you are looking for a more risky investment, EnviroLeach Technologies (ETI.CN) is develeoping a method for extracting gold from ore without using cyanide. 

i've been a long term holder of mineworx which is a related company to ETI. They have also a method to extract platinum from catalytic converters, and have an iron mine in Spain. random but should pay off !!

4 hours ago, Bumble said:

If you are looking for a more risky investment

No not especially after SOL, ALBA & GREATLAND in the red this year. ;)
I should learn my lesson, especially in such a risky year for the stock market.

4 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

but the real reason was the diamond mines - hence the film blood diamond was made.

I liked Sharpe - nothing has changed. War mongering is so silly if you ask me why you get into the nitty gritty reasons. 
The middle east invasion probbaly over oil or ancient religious rights, blood lines?
A lot of the official c**p we are told is fake & the Cristians created America. 
or stargate type tech - thats for a different thread. ;)

It must be hard to pull the trigger on another human if need be especially if your forced into it. 
I own a couple of guns but would not feel comfortable shooting someone over politics or greed. 
If I was chucked into a trench in NAZI occupied France then I would be quite an asset I think. 
I remember my grandfather saying the germans who shot off his arm were saying 'sorry tommy' :(
Now that was a life changing thing. Crossing the street from 
people that are 100% healthy is madness. 

I want to be out of the markets for now, especially dodgy areas. 
I will stick to the silver majors for now I think, especially if they slump. 
My inner wisdom it telling me not to do it. take from that what you want. 

I bought a load of premium physical silver today at a eye watering £30.5 an ounce. ;)
Im used to buying £20 an ounce bullion. 
But I think that will come back albeit short opportunities.
Easily £16 an ounce this year maybe start of next. 
Ongoing thing little and often 20 years
Especially in price bear markets.

But cant see teens for that often over the next 10 years. 

Im not happy with the inflation figures this week & fundamentals. 
Especially as they dont include food and energy. Dodgy mother flippers. ;)

Edited by Stacktastic

Interesting outlook and good sensible advice on commodity investing. 
Im glad he said that Uranium is just a short term overbought. 
Long term great. 

Good comments about people following the likes of Rick Rules judgements. 

Kind of sums up how i am feeling about 'investing' at the moment. 
Especially the emotional trading. 

Edited by Stacktastic

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone looked at investing in funds that buy and trade carbon credits? I mean things like KraneShares Global Carbon ETF (KRBN). The idea is that carbon taxes and carbon credits are going to be a big deal in the next few years, and many companies are underestimating the impact. Companies that generate credits are currently selling them cheaply and may soon wake up to the idea that if they hold them for a year or two they will be worth a lot more. Companies that face carbon taxes will be increasingly incentivised to buy at ever higher prices. The prospect looks pretty good.

Solgold is looking pretty bullish, probably in the short/medium term as a swing trade. Has a lot of volume. 
Long term it should do excellently if BHP and newmont buy it. 
Im out completely if it hits the 40's. Maybe I will leave a bit, but I did not get in early enough. 

£400 profit so far, so im happy. Im done with speculation, but its a solid asset. 

solgold.png

Edited by Stacktastic

• 4 months later...

I liked this video - he really speaks a lot of sense. Really passionate. 
Wish I had balsed deep in commodities last year, but I still think a blessing is on the horizon for discount share prices. :) 
Being patient will pay off - if not then I have a deposit for a cheap ass property at some point or an investment I have not envisaged. ;) Or a shed load of precious metals. 

I have my eye on polymetal & maybe some of the other silver stocks with regards to this thread wondering if the silver price will be smashed down hard soon and bottom for good. I am not sure with the rest of the commodities (maybe copper at some point) as I feel as much as they are undervalued a massive stock decline is well due. Black swan events, but even a slower decline or general pull backs as red days are frequent recently. 

Im still on the fence with uranium watching it daily in detail.
I dont have a lot to invest really so am happy to sit back and amass capital. 
Happy with my gold stocks thats all I have now. 

Edited by Stacktastic

On 16/05/2021 at 16:01, HerefordBullyun said:

Gold, diamonds and silver will show more and western foriegn policy intervention when the resources start becoming more scarce. Many of the west african countries were british colonies or have vested economic interest.

Correct.

British interests have been in there since the 16th century, Queen Elizabeth the first and the City of London financially supported John Hawkins to take the today recognised colonies. The monarchy gave him a medal with depicted slave on it tied to a rope and a coat of arms. Same type of situation with Hong Kong when the monarchy supported the occupation of China and drug trade (opium).

But the humanitarian aid conditioning and propaganda seems to be working on the population due to the influence of the BBC and other Secret Service controlled media outlets. The average voter gets upset and violent when you present this truth to them because it doesnt align to the mainstream narrative of giving african children basic resources. Tell you what, that BBC has diseased peoples heads and its impressive.

• 7 months later...

Interesting video on what LODE Comstock is up to with regards to Lithium & other 'green' projects. 
They also are heavily involved into silver mining. Its a penny stock and heavily manipulated, but the upside is pretty good. 

I have a target of $3 which considering where it has repeatedly got to ($70,000 a share in 2002 WTF) thats more than doable. 
I currently have a position at $0.99. They have been going a long time, so reallyhave to screw up to get thier share price under 60 cents. My guess is this sell off could be due to bag holders for the short squeezes & silver price uptick (and subsequent reversal). 

I bought it as i thought silver would bounce (made decent money on this stock a few times now). I admit I have not done my homework here, so it needs a few hours looking at the info as there is not much to go by other than the trolls on the chat rooms. :) 

lode.png

Edited by Stacktastic

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use